Question for you fellow DAWG fans??

MudDucker

Staff member
He can't. He just assumes his position next to Bear. I bet he ain't gonna wear that goofy hat though. :bounce:

Nope, he will be shown holding a Coke bottle in a threatening manner. :bounce:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
When has it not been convenient for me to bump this thread since it was started?

And Richt beat Dabo so using your argument Richt is better than Dabo.... Thank you for clearing that up.facepalm:facepalm:

You really think Dabo is a "great" coach? In the same category as Saban and Meyer? A coach that has built multiple NC programs? You need to lay off the clemsoning koolaid..

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Considering you bumped it and posted a few times before the 2016 NCG asked us Dawg fans if we had changed our mind. Then Clemson loses to Bama and this thread dies for eight months until you bump it again. Why didn't you bump it after that game? Oh wait, Clemson lost!!

Then you bump it in December of this year.. Disappear for a month and ONLY come back to bump it after Clemson won..

BANDWAGON!

Where did he go? He gets called out and disappears? Kind of like he does when Clemson loses... :huh::huh:

Browning Slayer

And Richt beat Dabo so using your argument Richt is better than Dabo.... Thank you for clearing that up.facepalm:facepalm:

You really think Dabo is a "great" coach? In the same category as Saban and Meyer? A coach that has built multiple NC programs? You need to lay off the clemsoning koolaid..

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Considering you bumped it and posted a few times before the 2016 NCG asked us Dawg fans if we had changed our mind. Then Clemson loses to Bama and this thread dies for eight months until you bump it again. Why didn't you bump it after that game? Oh wait, Clemson lost!!

Then you bump it in December of this year.. Disappear for a month and ONLY come back to bump it after Clemson won..

BANDWAGON!

No comment Fairweathermantery?? Or will it cause you to stick your foot in your mouth?

weathermantrey

No comment Fairweathermantery?? Or will it cause you to stick your foot in your mouth?

Dabo also beat Richt, so not sure what your point is there... Technically Dabo is 1-1 vs Richt and I would argue that Georgia had the better team in both those years.

And I also posted several times after we lost the natty last year... but think what you want. I could care less because all that matters is this...:flag:

Attachments

• images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    14.7 KB · Views: 269

Browning Slayer

Dabo also beat Richt, so not sure what your point is there... Technically Dabo is 1-1 vs Richt and I would argue that Georgia had the better team in both those years.

And I also posted several times after we lost the natty last year... but think what you want. I could care less because all that matters is this...:flag:

Show me once where you did in this thread? You only bumped this thread when Clemson won..

weathermantrey

Only 4 active coaches have won a national championship. The fellow in the orange hat beat the other three in one season.

Attachments

• 18920518_10209774522183683_5400614562677937560_n.jpg
    18920518_10209774522183683_5400614562677937560_n.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 112

Browning Slayer

Only 4 active coaches have won a national championship. The fellow in the orange hat beat the other three in one season.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And 2 of those 4 coaches are defined as "GREAT" and the one in the Orange hat isn't..

Browning Slayer

Keep telling yourself that if you want.

So now, Dabo is a Saban or Meyer?? :rofl::rofl:

1 Title does not make you great.. Stop smoking the hopium, kid.. Dabo is not even in the same league as Saban and Meyer. Multiple titles and with different programs..

weathermantrey

So now, Dabo is a Saban or Meyer?? :rofl::rofl:

1 Title does not make you great.. Stop smoking the hopium, kid.. Dabo is not even in the same league as Saban and Meyer. Multiple titles and with different programs..

I would love to see your list of current "great" college football coaches.... care to share your opinions?

Browning Slayer

I would love to see your list of current "great" college football coaches.... care to share your opinions?

That list is pretty small. Currently now that Stoops retired there are only 2 on that list of great coaches. That would be Meyer and Saban . Stoops would get my nod as a great coach because since 2000, Oklahoma has 14 seasons with at least 10 wins and six seasons with at least 12 victories. The Sooners lost in the BCS National Championship Game in 2003, 2004 and 2008. They also have a National Championship.

And as far as Meyer and Saban, there isn't a need for an explanation.

Pete Carroll would be a great coach. Even though Carroll is now in the NFL, winning seven Pac-10 titles and a pair of national championships in nine years stands up against any coach in college football.

Winning a National Title does not make you great. Years & years of top performance makes you great.

Tiger Woods will go down as great and Bubba Watson would not be great. Dabo is the Bubba Watson until he does more. Winning at Augusta doesn't make you great.

CamoDawg85

There you go again Slayer, taking the wind out of his sails. I wish you would let it go on a little longer. This place is dead in the summer.

weathermantrey

That list is pretty small. Currently now that Stoops retired there are only 2 on that list of great coaches. That would be Meyer and Saban . Stoops would get my nod as a great coach because since 2000, Oklahoma has 14 seasons with at least 10 wins and six seasons with at least 12 victories. The Sooners lost in the BCS National Championship Game in 2003, 2004 and 2008. They also have a National Championship.

And as far as Meyer and Saban, there isn't a need for an explanation.

Pete Carroll would be a great coach. Even though Carroll is now in the NFL, winning seven Pac-10 titles and a pair of national championships in nine years stands up against any coach in college football.

Winning a National Title does not make you great. Years & years of top performance makes you great.

Tiger Woods will go down as great and Bubba Watson would not be great. Dabo is the Bubba Watson until he does more. Winning at Augusta doesn't make you great.

Ok, so out of 120'ish current head football coaches, you will only consider two of them as "great".

Care to share who is #3 and #4 on your list? More specifically, where do you put Dabo on that list?

Browning Slayer

Ok, so out of 120'ish current head football coaches, you will only consider two of them as "great".

Care to share who is #3 and #4 on your list? More specifically, where do you put Dabo on that list?

Let's make it real simple for you..

In NASCAR, is Kevin Harvick great? Dale Earnhardt is and so is Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson.

In the NFL, is Matt Ryan great? No, Tom Brady is..

In Golf, is Speith great? No, Tiger Woods & Jack are..

In the NBA, how about Kevin Durant? No, MJ & Bird are great..

In baseball, Bobby Cox will go down as great for winning 14 straight pennants and a World Series.. Steve Avery will not but Maddox, Smoltz & Glavine will.

You want to slap greatness on a person that has done good things over a few years. Greatness is not a participation trophy, it's something earned over a career.

Let me spell it out to where a kid with a coloring book would understand.. If Dabo died tomorrow, do you think he would make the Hall Of Fame and go down as "Greatness"?

If your answer is yes, well.... That's means I'm talking to a #fairweathermantry and not someone who is capable of having an adult conversation...

Last edited: