Wireless AT@T plan

jimbar

I read on here that it cost $10 a month for an AT@T plan to use a wireless trail camera. When I checked with AT@T today they have a pay as you go plan. Its $2 a day for every day the camera sends a pic, no matter how many pics it sends. Of course that could be $60 a month which is getting expensive. So, is there still a $10 plan? Hoping hear guys were wrong. Other wise I definitely won't put it by a feeder.

rstallings1979

In my experience with the wireless cameras putting them at a feeder would likely drain their batteries pretty quickly. I am not sure what Wireless camera you are running but a heavy feeding night will probably produce over 50 pics. A few of those nights in a two week period seems to kill even the lithiums. I use the $20 plan. I am not sure how many pics I can get a month but I do not think I have ever filled up the data provided. Not sure about a $10 plan. I am about to cancel my plan anyway until next Sept.

N

NantucketShedHunter

I'm paying $25 for 3 months of AT&T service for my wireless camera. Which brand camera are you talking about?

rosewood

Been a while, but I was using the pay as you go just buying 200 texts a month. Seems like it was $5 or so. You just stopped getting pics after 200 pictures. So I set my camera only to send 6 a day which worked out until I added it to my existing wireless plan. Now I get unlimited.

Rosewood

mike1225

I use the Att plan that is 3 months for $25. I think it's actually 5gb which is 5000 pictures by text message. Just go to AT&T buy a session & sign up. I ran 4 cameras for 3 months. No problems other than batteries die faster when it gets colder.

mike1225

I haven't seen the 12 month plan but would like to. Where did you see this plan? At&t?