No one comes to God or Jesus without the other

Artfuldodger

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 6:44
"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.

Looks like it takes two or maybe the two are one. I never thought about it until seeing both of those verses together.

You can't get to one without the other. However one attains one or the other, gets both.

If you attain one, do you automatically get the other?

Last edited:

Artfuldodger

If Jesus is the only way to God, then God must be the only way to Jesus.

If you know God, you know Jesus. If you know Jesus, you know God. If you have seen the Son, you have seen the Father. If you have God, you have Jesus.

Last edited:

Israel

BANNED
John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 6:44
"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.

Looks like it takes two or maybe the two are one. I never thought about it until seeing both of those verses together.

You can't get to one without the other. However one attains one or the other, gets both.

If you attain one, do you automatically get the other?

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

It is God's will that men know Him through the Son.

There is no other "knowing of God" apart from that Son.

No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

"Forgive them Father, they know not what they do"

Last edited: