Sharpblades

Horns

So did he retire? I saw he had his equipment on the marketplace. I enjoyed talking with him and am fortunate enough to own one of his blades.

fireman401

From our Facebook conversations, he has retired. I hated to hear that he was giving it up. I am fortunate to have several of his blades and was looking forward to getting another or so as time went own. A Gentleman for sure!

T-N-T

He makes some dang good stuff. I hate to hear that there will be no more.

marknga

GONetwork Member
Yes I saw on Facebook that he was retiring from the knife making.
Wishing him the best.
A great blade smith and a better man than that.

Gaswamp

I probably have 8 knives that Raleigh built. However, I wanted to have him build 2 more sets, Canadian skinner and bird and Trout. Too bad I put it off too long

CC Rider

Congratulations Sharpblades! I sincerely hope that you enjoy your retirement. I wish that I had taken the time to contact and get to know you.

Roswell Bowhunter

Man, I sure am going to miss you Raleigh. I was hoping to get another couple of your oyster knifes before you retired. No one makes a better one! I hope you enjoy your retirement though!

Shug

I've always admired the skill of the knife makers here. I've been especially drawn toward Mr. Tabors work. But shoulda coulda woulda and I'm to late. Mr Tabor I wish you well in your retirement, enjoy yourself sir.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I am glad I got one of his knives before he retired.

Bigtimber

A true craftsman. Hope you enjoy your retirement Sir.

OconeeDan

I'm obviously late to this party. Good luck to you Raleigh in your retirement! Raleigh helped me out a lot many years ago learning to make knives, thanks Buddy.

bristol_bound

Just reading the news, been more out of touch that I thought since our move to S.W. Oklahoma.
Congratulations Mr. Tabor!! I truly hope you enjoy the time.
I'm blessed to have the privilege to be the current caretaker of several of your blades. My sons will be good stewards too, as the next generation caretakers.
God Bless you and your family Sir!!