Flood Tide Reds

kwarner

Here's a few shots from last week's flood tides!

DSC00280_zpsnixqwdki.jpg

DSC00270_zps2sei3sr2.jpg

PicsArt_06-24-07.33.43_zpsem9k1wtm.jpg

kwarner

Yes it has Fisherman Sailor. Haven't posted in a long time I figured I would share a few from a recent trip. Thanks for the kind words. Now if I could only figure out how to fish more???!!

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Perfect fish and nice camera!!!!!!!!

kwarner

Photobucket GLS? I only use it to post photos to a forum. Other than that I don't. Have you found a better/ easier option?

brriner

Photobucket has decided that, if you want to share pics on a third party site, you need to pay them #$300-$400 a year now. I've downloaded all my pics from the site in case they decide to start charging just to store them.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Oh wow that sucks these pictures don't show up on my screen any more either!!! And these were some REAL GOOD pictures!

GLS

Classic Southern Gentleman
Fortunately, this site allows direct uploading without an intermediary forum host. When in "reply", click the paperclip at the screen top and use the "browse" feature to find the photo on your computer and upload. I currently use www.jpgbox.com to post to forums. It's free and easy to use. imgur; hunt101, Flickr and others are also free. Each has its own foibles. Gil
PS: PB is now $399.99 per year minimum to post photos to a forum. Photos can still be stored for no cost.

Last edited:

trippcasey

I just resize mine and post them here. Seems easier to me. You can resize them in the Windows photo editor program or any photoshop program on your PC.