My coondogs!

fulldraw74

I'm not gonna lie. I had a guy track me down from Mississippi this week wanting info on Tyson. We talked for an hour and it kinda made me want an English pup. But I'd rather stay married. :D

My wife is upset because I got out of coon hunting a few years back....she liked to go.

GA DAWG

Get her the puppy and problem is solved ;)

GA DAWG

Yes I do haha. I need to come down there when fall hits again. We will go to BF grant or somewhere. I use to hunt it a lot before they cut all the timber. We may still tree a few though.

Arrow3

Yes I do haha. I need to come down there when fall hits again. We will go to BF grant or somewhere. I use to hunt it a lot before they cut all the timber. We may still tree a few though.

Heck yeah. Let's do it!

coonhunter

I saw Tyson in a pedigree the other day of a big time dog but I cant remember which it was .you should have come over to Bowman Saturday night had a good crowd Jim Cabaniss was there I got to thinking about the old PKC hunts we had you had Tyson Jim had Pokey and I had Big Gun we had good times.

Arrow3

I saw Tyson in a pedigree the other day of a big time dog but I cant remember which it was .you should have come over to Bowman Saturday night had a good crowd Jim Cabaniss was there I got to thinking about the old PKC hunts we had you had Tyson Jim had Pokey and I had Big Gun we had good times.

Yep Tyson is in a lot of big name dogs thanks to him reproducing Paul Prince's Oconee River Queen dog. She turned out to be one heck of a reproducer.

I'll be hitting the hunts more and more as my female gets older and better. I have put her in 2 ukc hunts so far and have two 2nd place wins on her.

Shoot me a pm when you get a chance to remind me who you are. It's probably been close to 15 years since I hit those hunts regular and my mind needs reminders haha