Moultrie Field Modem

tony2001577

Anyone using one of these modems? just got one and hooked it up to a camera i already had . This thing is driving me crazy getting pictures on my phone IT is awesome !!! my club is 4 1/2 hours from my house so getting pic a few min after the are took is well worth the 19.99 a month charge ! :clap::clap:

talisman

I have 3 of them and love them. I put one in Kentucky yesterday and its sending pics from 600 miles lol

david c

Info

Am I right ?

It's 199$ for the modem. I already have cameras that are compatible.

But how much are the different plans ? And how many pics does that get you ?

And do you have to take it to Verizon to link up to your phone ?

I'm bout to get one so I appreciate the input.

Killdee

That plan sounds a bit steep, I have been looking at a couple other options that are 5$ and 10$ a month. Sparta and Bushnell.

tony2001577

i got my modem for i think $139 on amazon already had camera that would work . I use there large plan which is $19.99 a month for like 3500 pics.
you just go threw moultrie's web site for service . very very easy to set up !!

Wireless Trail Cam Network

I put a post out yesterday about the CuddeLink system. Up to 15 cameras form a wireless network with each other and send their pics to a single "home base" camera that will upload pics to your phone with a single cell connection. Remote cameras daisy chain in series to reach the "home base" camera. It's much cheaper than having a cell plan for each camera. However I have yet to find anything positive posted for Cuddeback cameras. I sent an email to Moultrie yesterday and asked if they were working on a similar concept for their cameras, but haven't heard back (thinking Moultrie is getting a cut of each of the Moultrie Mobile accounts). It's a great concept that is on its way.

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
119 on amazon today. Any more reviews? Paired with an A30i cam thats around a 200 dollar cellular combo. Thinking of pulling the trigger.

Tombuster

Do it

119 on amazon today. Any more reviews? Paired with an A30i cam thats around a 200 dollar cellular combo. Thinking of pulling the trigger.

You won’t regret it. You’ll get up every morning to see if pic shows have come through.

wks41

I got a stealth Cam wireless for 130$ at Walmart on close out. It's been great and I pay 25$ for 3 months or 2g of data which ever runs out first.