Tactacam users

cowhornedspike

So far the app updates automatically but the firmware updates have had to be done by loading the update from your computer onto a SD card and the going to the camera and doing the update.

rosewood

What solar panel and battery are you using? The integrated one Tacticam sells? I have four Xs that have been running great. Recently got one of the SK units with the built in small solar panel and it will not stay charged for a full week, even in full sun. I am reaching out to Tacticam on that, but may try a bigger solar panel. It looks like the SK unit is no longer on their website.

Here is the build.
https://forum.gon.com/threads/solar-power-battery-build.977774/

rosewood

I've had four for 13 months and am very pleased.
Mine are running well, 2 years on 1 and over a year on other. Never had a spypoint last for more than 8 months.

Rosewood

Buford_Dawg

In case anyone is interesting Walmart online was running their Reveal X for 69.00 earlier this week. Had to order ONLINE. I ordered another as that is too great a price to not purchase one or more. Mine arrived this AM already at my front door.

SRShunter

In case anyone is interesting Walmart online was running their Reveal X for 69.00 earlier this week. Had to order ONLINE. I ordered another as that is too great a price to not purchase one or more. Mine arrived this AM already at my front door.
Ucfireman beat you to it, but that is a deal and a half. ?

ucfireman

Back to 119. Guess I missed the boat.
I honestly didn't think walmart did sales. Thought they did clearance or "get rid of old stock" prices.

BUCKFAT

A set of alkaline AA will get you 2500+ pics sent
A set of lithium AA will get you 4500+ Pics sent

The new X 2.0 with the camera in Hybrid will get 2-3 times more on a set of Lithium AA
BAD51742-38FE-41F2-9736-5076E2953B95.png
I use 12v 12AH powersonic rechargable batteries. Gets me threw the whole season no matter how many pics.
I also have a SK on a food plot that has been out since Sept. it gets full sun all day. Have it on a post away from all trees. Including the picture count up to right now.