Can we block people? Posts? Or subs?

T-N-T

rISE uP!

B

BornNRaised

I specifically stated it was the political sub.

But I can tell that some of y'all are hot to jump to conclusions.

Thank you for the insight

B

BornNRaised

Btw, I'm not offended at anything... I just don't want to have to skim over stuff I might be able to just edit out of the "new posts" feature.

Glad you are reading the threads thoroughly.

Yah I offended myself! That's rich.:clap:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I don't understand the problem here. It was kind of warm outside today though.

24386342146_08255fd0d9_o.gif

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Red=initials.......eli name

Now that was informative Eli, thanks.

If I had chosen not to read this thread, I would have never known that. :)

StriperrHunterr

I don't understand the problem here. It was kind of warm outside today though.

24386342146_08255fd0d9_o.gif

Dragging the scrollbar on the mouse, and having to click through to the next page to avoid political posts you don't want to see are so annoying. I remember an episode of the Jetson's where George came home complaining about how tiring his day was, that he had to push the button 3 whole times, and thought it was a cute little joke about technological advancement. I seem to sense Mike Judge was involved with the Jetson's too, and it's a prophecy that's coming true.

Here's a thought, don't click on the what's new tab. I've been here for years and not used it once. I keep a lot of subforums I don't particularly care to participate in minimized, the little button on the far right of the dark brown header of the forum, and I can still keep pretty well up to date.

Granted I don't go around affending myself. I hear you can go blind doing that. Or is it hairy psalms?

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Granted I don't go around affending myself. I hear you can go blind doing that. Or is it hairy psalms?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back to the OP.
Would someone please tell me when it became the job of the PoPo to determine mental health status or even to protect someone from themselves.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I can't believe this thread made it to 3 pages.

MudDucker

Staff member
I guess we need to name a button "snowflake safe" to help this fella out.