Question about ordering from website....

Slug-Gunner

Read Reviews.....

Read over these reviews on "Tactical Store" and make your own decision.

Tactical Store Reviews

A few 'older' review examples that ARE NOT FAVORABLE..... unless they've changed lately, I wouldn't order from this company. I would check them out with BBB for any RECENT COMPLAINTS. The below link relates to Botach Tactical, so not sure if its the same or a renamed company?

http://www0.epinions.com/webs-Web_Services-All-Merchants-Botach_Tactical/display_~reviews

ADDED EDIT:
Misleading Advertising Page Display by 'Tactical Store' web site displays a "BBB Accredited Business with an A+ Rating" icon by BBB at the bottom of their HOME PAGE, but if you do a search on the "BBB web site" for 'The Tactical Store', this is what you'll find.....
NO RATING and NOT a "BBB Accredited Company"!!!

BBB Report for "Tactical Store"
(Report as of 8 MARCH 2011)

Once I find that a company has 'misleading' or 'deceptive' advertising practices, I begin to question their INTEGRITY!!!
The one 'favorable' review I read says that they are most likely a 'third party vendor' that simply processes orders that are filled/sold by other 'third party vendors'.... thus returning an item or 'customer service' issues could be a major problem.

Last edited: