What a Great Day

95g atl

Wow, last night was so mild....though cloudy, it was in the 60's. This morning, mostly cloudy and mid 60's. Heater got a break! High of low 70's. Mid February weather........ Can't complain.

Life is good everyday, but better when your February weather is like April's weather.

Your mileage may vary. :pop:

T-N-T

Frankly I'm scared t death we are in spring now. And summer will never end this year.

Cmp1

BANNED
Wow, last night was so mild....though cloudy, it was in the 60's. This morning, mostly cloudy and mid 60's. Heater got a break! High of low 70's. Mid February weather........ Can't complain.

Life is good everyday, but better when your February weather is like April's weather.

Tell me about it,,,,

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**

I work outside. EVERY day. I like these a whole lot more than the ones we had a few weeks ago and the ones we'll have in 3-4 months