Moonbro with fond memories Driveler #239

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
H22 bought him a Bubba insulated tumbler after seeing how well my Yeti worked at the beach. Works just as good. :cool: Mine's got a big Georgia "G" on it. He put a GON sticker on his. :bounce::bounce:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 29

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Looks like you need a vacay Chief

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Absolutely done with Christmas present buying and all wrapped under the tree. I'm READY! :yeah:
Sweet H22 took me to Top Dawg for dranks and an appetizer. Saw tons of folks we know there. I guess Christmas shopping does that to ya. Erybody ends up at the sports bar. :bounce::cool::cool::cool:

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
I got prime rib and a picnic ham in the fridge, but reading paymaster old thread with Moonpie in it flung a breakfast craving on me......bacon and fried egg sammich.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Looks like you need a vacay Chief

Strangely enough that does resemble Chief.....

:bounce: :bounce:

Babysitting lil Everett......things haven't gone the way I expected. Started off with him just playing with his food and making a mess. Didn't seem hungry and had a little congestion anyway. Had Jag take him to his bed for a nap instead, but he pitched a fit and gagged up a little loogy in Jag's bed.

Grandpaw don't allow no fit pitchin' round here.

I go in there and try to stop the fit and he get's worse. I pull his clothes off because he was feelin overheated. Notice he's got a stanky diaper. Go to change that and it was so bad I asked Jag to come hold his legs as he was still kickin somewhat. Jag sees and smells content of overfilled diaper and walks away into den. He pukes on area rug. :rofl:

I complete difficult diaper successfully and clean up Jag's mess. Everyone settles down eventually and we just played with Everett.

Daddy called and said he was on his way. Got him dressed and ready to go. They just left.

Overall it's been a typical wonderful day in my World.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
As Quack would say, "think I'll have a dranky drank".

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV

Babysitting lil Everett......things haven't gone the way I expected. Started off with him just playing with his food and making a mess. Didn't seem hungry and had a little congestion anyway. Had Jag take him to his bed for a nap instead, but he pitched a fit and gagged up a little loogy in Jag's bed.

Grandpaw don't allow no fit pitchin' round here.

I go in there and try to stop the fit and he get's worse. I pull his clothes off because he was feelin overheated. Notice he's got a stanky diaper. Go to change that and it was so bad I asked Jag to come hold his legs as he was still kickin somewhat. Jag sees and smells content of overfilled diaper and walks away into den. He pukes on area rug. :rofl:

I complete difficult diaper successfully and clean up Jag's mess. Everyone settles down eventually and we just played with Everett.

Daddy called and said he was on his way. Got him dressed and ready to go. They just left.

Overall it's been a typical wonderful day in my World.

Sorry Chiefbro, but that's :rofl::rofl::rofl:

As Quack would say, "think I'll have a dranky drank".

It'll be Saturday 'fo I turn loose on some BLD's !!

Afternoon y'allbro's !!!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Especially now that Bertimus caused me to fall down on hardwood floor and bust elbow in 2 spots.

When Daddy came to pick up lil Everett, Bert heard him coming to door walking on wooden porch. I intercepted him, but he tried to come through me to bark @ whomever it is. In my attempt to block him as he continued to try to circumvent my attempts, he took me down.

However, although I went down I made sure I took him down also and splayed my entire body weight upon him pinning him to the floor into submission. I am going to stop that behavior one way or another no matter what, whether he likes it or not. :banginghe

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Especially now that Bertimus caused me to fall down on hardwood floor and bust elbow in 2 spots.

When Daddy came to pick up lil Everett, Bert heard him coming to door walking on wooden porch. I intercepted him, but he tried to come through me to bark @ whomever it is. In my attempt to block him as he continued to try to circumvent my attempts, he took me down.

However, although I went down I made sure I took him down also and splayed my entire body weight upon him pinning him to the floor into submission. I am going to stop that behavior one way or another no matter what, whether he likes it or not. :banginghe

E-Collar, Doodoo's getting one for Christmas, he's one hard headed lil fella.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
E-Collar, Doodoo's getting one for Christmas, he's one hard headed lil fella.

Got one, but didn't have it on.

I gotta be careful with that in this situation, because I don't want to totally break him or cause him not to even want to go to door.

As it stands right now, no stranger could just walk into this home without one of us....and Bert is still going to give them a once over when they do. I want to maintain that, but to a lesser and just watchful degree....if ya know what I mean, but plowing through me to do it ain't gonna float.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
MizT is off work tomorrow, she'll probably want some wine. :)

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
This 'uns bout done, think the next one should maybe be a Moonpiebro Christmas thread too ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts