cool pic

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Musta been flying into a head wind for the wildgame to catch it

Actually, I think that the OP has a really great photo here with his WildGame camera and NO you don't need a headwind to capture that type photo with a Wildgame brand either.

All 9 of my WildGame cameras have done a good job during the past 3 years now in capturing photos sometimes similar to this BUT the lone Moultrie Model D65 IRxt Game Spy 6 MP that I have is a piece of crap. The trigger speed on the Moultrie is so darn slow that all night-time photos are blurred and with the daytime photos, you are lucky if you get the rear-end of deer or coyote in the photo. I will NEVER buy a Moultrie camera again for sure. In fact, if they gave me a truck load, I wouldn't take them.

I do realize that from time to time there are some problems that occur in most every brand of camera on the market too. As for me, I will continue with my WildGame cameras as I have approximately 300,000 excellent photos that were taken with them during the past 3 years.

livetohunt

Actually, I think that the OP has a really great photo here with his WildGame camera and NO you don't need a headwind to capture that type photo with a Wildgame brand either.

All 9 of my WildGame cameras have done a good job during the past 3 years now in capturing photos sometimes similar to this BUT the lone Moultrie Model D65 IRxt Game Spy 6 MP that I have is a piece of crap. The trigger speed on the Moultrie is so darn slow that all night-time photos are blurred and with the daytime photos, you are lucky if you get the rear-end of deer or coyote in the photo. I will NEVER buy a Moultrie camera again for sure. In fact, if they gave me a truck load, I wouldn't take them.

I do realize that from time to time there are some problems that occur in most every brand of camera on the market too. As for me, I will continue with my WildGame cameras as I have approximately 300,000 excellent photos that were taken with them during the past 3 years.

Not even a reconyx would trigger fast enough to capture a flying picture like that...The animal being caught by hawk triggered the camera, and it just happened to take a picture when the hawk was in the frame. Or the hawk landed briefly, grabbed the mouse, and was in the process of flying back up. Great picture though!!

Dixiesimpleman32

GONetwork Member
Cool pic

thc_clubPres

I know.... I had a wildgame that worked great for 3 years. I left it out after season and when I came back to pull card it had taken in water. got 3 good seasons out of it for $50

nrh0011

awesome pic, I guess I drew a short straw with my wildgame. I had turkey tracks 10 yards in front of it with no pics.

Lead Poison

I saw a small hawk swoop down on an Oriole one afternoon last year as I was watching a green field. Let me tell you it happened so fast you would have thought lightning struck!

Those birds of prey are flat out FAST and are pure KILLERS!