It's all about the DAWGS

Tyson Wilkerson

This begins last summer.
Brian and I started hunting together a little and hit it off as friends off the bat. We had some dry runs and caught a couple of good ones ,but through out the hunts we kelp it alive talking about football,hunting,etc..
I got a phone call from brian,, this fall to go see the dawgs vs lsu... Man what a game!!!!!!!! If only the people we sat around knew that they was sitting next to some redneck hog hunters......

Today,,, we?????Donald,Brian ,and myself....had decided to go to perry and try some hogs that a farmer had told us about. Started out rainy and miserable ..
After the last shower after daylight we shot dogs up a drain next to a peanut field and 10 min.we had a nice boar on the ground.dawgs did some great work.
Moved to another peanut field a couple of miles away and started after another rain shower,hunted around for another half hr. ,,,got around some rained out sign and got some good wind, dogs went a couple hundred yards and caught a nice sow. We relayed a dog that went 550yards and bayed a group of sows,,,,we got our dawgs close to dog baying and sent them to her, man what a seen.. It was awesome ,, caught three out of that bunch .

All jokes layed aside a very good hunt with a two very good friends!!!!! And seeing some good dog work..

Oh yeh GO DAWGS!!!

sghoghunter

Good hogs guys. I sure hope these next few days of goat season will hurry up and disappear cause I,m ready to hear a dog bark Thursday morning

Todd E

That's awesome.

I know Donald isn't as young as he once was......but kudos to him on hanging with y'all.