Favorite Shots of 2014

cre8foru

Feral One.... Love the Osprey and that Gar is HUGE!

Sea Dawg... Love the Pano of Cades Cove. Awesome place and great shot of it.

Sea dawg1978

That pano came out better than I thought it would.. It was quite the dreary day with the clouds and the snow falling..

Thanks yall...

wvdawg

Staff member
Very fine selections Sea Dawg! Thanks for all your contributions to the forum this year!
Dennis

wvdawg

Staff member
Wow these are some awesome shots. I've enjoyed looking at them. This has always been one of my favorite threads. I don't think I even taken 5 pictures in 2014:huh::cry:

Well, the year isn't over yet! You still have time Scott - and it doesn't have to be five! Mush a few and post 'em up! ::ke:
DJ

rip18

WOW - the quality keeps coming!

FeralOne - the eyes on the osprey & the monkey really are the windows to their souls... E Rex ain't so little no more! Great shots all.

sea dawg1978 - That cove panorama & water fall are just stupendous. Great shots all the way through.

Keep ém coming!

wvdawg

Staff member
Still haven't heard from a lot of great contributors! Hope you find time in your holiday rush to add your favorites! Keep 'em coming folks!

Hoss

You all have gotten some wonderful shots again this year. Don't get to spend much time in here anymore and even less time on a camera (make that no time on a camera.) Thank you everyone who shares their photos. Getting on here for a few minutes and looking at your shots provides a great break from a hectic life. Keep sharing em, I'll rejoin you one day.

Hoss

carver

We look forward to that day Hoss,Merry Christmas

quinn

Great shots posted so far! I'm without a computer and have been for a while so font know if I'll get to play or not!

LOVEMYLABXS

First off you folks are AWESOME you just take the GREATEST shots :cool: I wasn't sure if I really had anything to post since the Kodak quit and I got the new camera I have been very disapointed with the Panasonic it seems I almost always have to mess with a shot to even make it look sort of good :hammers:

1st a couple that I liked with the Nikon, the 2nd one I had made into a print for a Christmas present for Rebecca

Attachments

• DSC_2471 (800x532).jpg
    DSC_2471 (800x532).jpg
    451.1 KB · Views: 309
  • DSC_2880 (800x551).jpg
    DSC_2880 (800x551).jpg
    317.5 KB · Views: 309

LOVEMYLABXS

A couple more but I had to mess with them before I even thought they were half way desent but I've been watching e-bay for another Kodak 812 seeins they don't make it anymore maybe after the 1st of the year I'll get another. Not sure what I'll do with the new one I'd feel bad selling it to someone else knowing I'm not impressed. Pretty much the best I could find :mad:

Attachments

• P1020577 (800x600).jpg
    P1020577 (800x600).jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 308
  • P1020588 (800x600).jpg
    P1020588 (800x600).jpg
    387.2 KB · Views: 305
  • P1020602 (800x600).jpg
    P1020602 (800x600).jpg
    431.3 KB · Views: 306

wvdawg

Staff member
Still some great shots Mike! Way to go!

Booger2

Lots of great pictures from some very talented folks.

This year I was able to take a few days off from work and go west to Yellowstone Park for almost a week. Here are a few of my favorites that I posted earlier:

Fly fishing the Yellowstone.

IMG_0576.jpg

Lower Falls of the Yellowstone

IMG_0363 (1).jpg

Montana Highway

Montana Highway3.jpg

Unfortunately we lost our Sandy this year. Still miss her.

IMG_3681-001.jpg

I didn't want another dog but was out voted. This is what I was surprised with the other night. I was laughing so hard I had trouble taking the picture!

Shelby ready for night-night!

IMG_2353.JPG

Merry Christmas everyone!

Booger2

wvdawg

Staff member
Awesome picks. Hard not to love that little fuzzy face! Thanks for contributing this year!
DJ

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
so glad some more folks came out to play ! love your self portrait mike and booger, i have been to yellowstone twice and still haven't fished there ! that will change next time i go i promise !!! sandy looks like she was a great dog and i would have out voted you for shelby as well. too dang cute right there !!!