Great deals from hardcore brands

rnelson5

Their decoys are garbage, but I am sure the bags and all are ok.

jeremyledford

Thanks for the post. I always appreciate people posting deals. I bought 1/2 dz widgeon for a Texas trip this year.

mattuga

Banned
Thanks!
I appreciate these posts as well. Duck hunting is expensive enough as it is, these sales have allowed me to really stack up this year. If anyone sees a good deal on snow goose socks I'm looking to load up on some.

Duckbuster82

Their stuff is junk and overpriced. The popularity of hunting has shot the price of decoys through the roof.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Beware.....if you buy their decoys, you just threw away whatever money you just sent them. Absolute worst quality I have ever seen. So brittle or thin the keels break off within 2 or 3 hunts

AllTerrainAngler

I only ordered Coot’s before they sold out. Then a bunch of bumpers and 2 vests

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I only ordered Coot’s before they sold out. Then a bunch of bumpers and 2 vests

All good and thanks for the link. I'm sure you can find some good stuff at deals. I just wanted to warn people (from first hand experience). Nothing like chunking out a dozen new blocks after you just rigged them to see them sunk when the sun some up because they cracked at the keel.

T-N-T

All good and thanks for the link. I'm sure you can find some good stuff at deals. I just wanted to warn people (from first hand experience). Nothing like chunking out a dozen new blocks after you just rigged them to see them sunk when the sun some up because they cracked at the keel.

:eek: