Where can I have my gun dipped?

Hey guys my Benelli Super Vinci has been well used since I first got it and could use a dip. Right now it is in max-4 but I think I'd like to do something different. Maybe the new Realtree pattern or Mossy Oak Bottomland. Anyways I live near Hamilton in Harris County. Is there anywhere you guys recommend taking my gun? Thanks

Harbuck

Why not do it yourself there are kits you can buy on the internet I believe it's camodipkit.com or something like that. Also there's videos on YouTube that show you how to do it. It looks really easy.

Kreuz

There's a guy in Cataula that does it.... Mechanicaldawg just beat me to it. His name is Shannon.

redoak65

Guy in Waverly Hall did mine. Liquid Dimensions. They are on facebook w/pics. They are in one of the old brick buildings right up from the fire dept.

devils12

if you do not want to go the dipped route, check out
mossyoakgraphics.com or camowraps.com. I just did a rifle and a shotgun and it is easy and only $25. Recommend a good hair dryer or a heat gun though. It is removable and leaves no residue

lillampp

I just ordered a kit from ezdipkit.com looked fairly simple on the youtube figured id try. I will let you know how she turns out

bowtie

Very easy to do....I've done a ton of them....mydipkit.com is enough to do about 3 guns for 100.00....just take your time and go slow

Ranews hydrographics does great work I've seen a lot of the guns they have dipped and they are cheaper than most places I've seen

CallieB

Cumming

Custom Digital Designs in Cumming did a couple of rifles for me, one in woodland camo and the other to repair some heavy rusting and pitting after my basement flooded. Not cheap but they did a good job.