10/10am

buckshed

Last bow hunt before bringing out the smokepole..pike county creek bottom surrounded by white oaks

Big Foot

N Fulton quick sit before work...looks like activity has been high since my last time here....

GL everyone

country boy

Only my second hunt of the season sitting in Toombs county

hunter922jr

Swing and a miss on a big 6 point, I shot anticipating him to duck and he didn’t.

Whitetailfreak23

In kite ga had a beautiful 2.5 year old 7 point with tall tines come through. Also a little button head. Sitting on a sandy oak ridge with redoaks and water oaks dropping

In kite ga had a beautiful 2.5 year old 7 point with tall tines come through. Also a little button head. Sitting on a sandy oak ridge with redoaks and water oaks dropping

Just signed up and first post. I’ll be hunting in Kite this year. Going up this weekend to check cams and replen feeders. I’ll try to keep up with your post, and post what I’m seeing. Won’t be able to hunt until the 25th though. Good luck!

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Just signed up and first post. I’ll be hunting in Kite this year. Going up this weekend to check cams and replen feeders. I’ll try to keep up with your post, and post what I’m seeing. Won’t be able to hunt until the 25th though. Good luck!

Welcome to the forum.