10/20 PM

SCL

Sitting in west Spalding, had two spikes come through mid morning munching some persimmons, had the same irritated doe blowing through the woods when one of the spikes crossed her path. She doesn't seem to like anything, need her to come across my lane so I can take that teacher out!!
Sat till 3 other spikes walked in feeding off corn and persimmons. Then about 5 small does walked in around 645. Two of the spikes started wrestling, lots leaves rustling and lot of heavy breathing. One of the three decided to walk around the back of my blind along with a doe or two. Then out of nowhere comes the lonely blower, she sounds like a herd of horse while she blows. Heavy on the hoof, thinking she is a big girl. Maybe I can take her whistle away!!!

buckshed

What an evening covered up with deer all evening 6 bucks and 10 doe..the 10 pt did come in range but I held off cause he didn't look mature probably 3and1/2...oh well hope he makes it till next year

Shammo

Thanks everyone for the likes and comments on the buck I killed Thursday evening. It was a great hunt and the wife actually helped me get him out of the woods, and that is far from her to do list! Lol
The buck rough scored at 117. Despite the tall G1’s the G2’s and 3’s weren’t that tall. Good luck this weekend everyone!