10/31 AM

Hunter922

My favorite day of the year to hunt.. About to head in to a pine ridge creek bottom edge in Cobb. Gotta be a sloth on his feet today needing a Gold Tip Hypo combo...
Be safe, good luck------------->

slow motion

My favorite day of the year to hunt.. About to head in to a pine ridge creek bottom edge in Cobb. Gotta be a sloth on his feet today needing a Gold Tip Hypo combo...
Be safe, good luck------------->
I agree. Great day to hunt. First Halloween I haven't been in a tree in years. Sad.

Good luck folks.

Mk20rockeye

Up in hart county with my Mathews after a weekend out of town. Trying to get buck #2. Took three hours off last Thursday morning and took the first of the year, decent ten out cruising in the 8 o’ clock hour. Yes, late post on that one. Good luck to y’all out there this week! This weather should get them moving!

Attachments

• 6E4E7EEB-F423-468F-A3C0-B5258CDF29DA.jpeg
    6E4E7EEB-F423-468F-A3C0-B5258CDF29DA.jpeg
    333.8 KB · Views: 61

Shammo

Up in hart county with my Mathews after a weekend out of town. Trying to get buck #2. Took three hours off last Thursday morning and took the first of the year, decent ten out cruising in the 8 o’ clock hour. Yes, late post on that one. Good luck to y’all out there this week! This weather should get them moving!
Nice!