10/18 PM

Hunter922

Alright going back into the Cobb Pine Flat Creek bottom Edge that I hunted this morning. At some point one of these four and a half year old or five and a half year old fat bottom bucks are going to have to get up and look around hopefully this afternoon's the day

Shammo

Headed back out. Wind is up a good bit limiting my stand options. To the swamp I go!

Dupree

In a blind in Polk county with my 8 yr old daughter looking for her first deer. She says she wants to wait on a buck. The big group of does that comes through everyday was in here at 3:00. Hoping one of the many bucks that frequent here passes through. ????043202F5-63A1-4D23-A7F1-EBFEA00706D6.jpeg

Shammo

In a blind in Polk county with my 8 yr old daughter looking for her first deer. She says she wants to wait on a buck. The big group of does that comes through everyday was in here at 3:00. Hoping one of the many bucks that frequent here passes through. ????View attachment 1183705
I am pulling for her!

scottyd917

Up in Jackson Co. Marginal wind but I had three different bucks in here midday checking does all going there same direction into a swampy bedding area, hopefully they decide to show before dark

slow motion

In a blind in Polk county with my 8 yr old daughter looking for her first deer. She says she wants to wait on a buck. The big group of does that comes through everyday was in here at 3:00. Hoping one of the many bucks that frequent here passes through. ????View attachment 1183705
Good luck to her and great job Dad.

Hunter922

Young buck feeding at 12 yards.. come on grampa....

Shammo

I’ve seen 2 does and a young 8 point. No shot and not sure I would’ve anyway.

Shammo

For those on the west side of the state has the wind laid down? Still windy here in Burke county.

Hunter922

Bigger 8 moving around behind me didnt get a great look but not a shooter