Flyer attached

Attachments

• old creek town pic.jpg
    old creek town pic.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 294

brother hilljack

This will be a tournament full of monster catfish, you don't want to miss it

brother hilljack

Hope to get down to Eufaula and check out the lake. Maybe on Monday if the wind is not too bad

brother hilljack

Weather looks like it is going to be awesome for this event and hopefully you all will get enough water up north to give us some current!

Etoncathunter

With these storms we're getting we'd be glad to give ya'll some of it. Unfortunately the vast majority of the rain systems seems to be cutting the NW corner and dumping most of the rain into the Coosa and TN river basins. I'd gladly shift some of it south and across the mtns into the hooch basin.

brother hilljack

No impact on the river yet :( Hope the rain gets here before Saturday!

brother hilljack

Weatherman has promised 69 degrees and sunny! This is going to be one of the best events of the year!

brother hilljack

We had 9 confirm the text that I sent out. I am sure we will have all the boats from last time based on what I have seen on the internet so I expect 12-15 teams

brentferd

Cool. I talked to a bass fishing friend of mine and the bass tourney this weekend at the same ramp should only have 15 or so boats. Hope he was right

Etoncathunter

I leaving in the morning to head down there. Gonna swing by an check out the new tackle shop they are talking about near alatoona and the hit the bass pro in macon since I've never been there. Try and get down to the hotel check in and then go catch some bait. Maybe I can get the hotel to let me use the pool as a bait tank, :p

brother hilljack

HillJack catfishing had a great tournament today on Lake Eufaula! I will get the website updated as soon as possible. Congrats to the winners!