10 Traps in the ground! (Updated w/ catches #3,#4, and #5!! First yote double!)

Bowfishin93

Just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading your thread man! learned some things and liked the pictures! Congrats on your success!

mpwarrak

Just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading your thread man! learned some things and liked the pictures! Congrats on your success!

Thanks, how come you ain't trapping yet? I see you live in Corey J's stomping grounds...

Bowfishin93

Thanks, how come you ain't trapping yet? I see you live in Corey J's stomping grounds...

I set my first two yesterday and had one get dug up, main reason is that I don't much at all about it but decided to try it and learn as I go, and yeah that's how I met Corey. He came over to my place over a year ago to try and show me how to trap and teach me what he knows and we became really good friends and have done a lot of huntin together since lol. I only have 4 old traps my dad had, two dukes and two victors and nothing else, no scents, lures, anchors or anything. I decided to make pogo anchors and used bacon grease and ham for a lure. Plan on ordering some stuff off line to increase my odds but still don't know much, all I have been doing the last week is reading the trapping forum and trapping sites. I reckon ill see if I have any magical luck in the morning then pull them until I get some more stuff and can get Corey to reshow what he knows.

mpwarrak

I set my first two yesterday and had one get dug up, main reason is that I don't much at all about it but decided to try it and learn as I go, and yeah that's how I met Corey. He came over to my place over a year ago to try and show me how to trap and teach me what he knows and we became really good friends and have done a lot of huntin together since lol. I only have 4 old traps my dad had, two dukes and two victors and nothing else, no scents, lures, anchors or anything. I decided to make pogo anchors and used bacon grease and ham for a lure. Plan on ordering some stuff off line to increase my odds but still don't know much, all I have been doing the last week is reading the trapping forum and trapping sites. I reckon ill see if I have any magical luck in the morning then pull them until I get some more stuff and can get Corey to reshow what he knows.

:clap: