11/11 PM

Ace1313

Small 6 working the field edge

Josh B

Didn’t take long. I figured he would come freshen up his scrapes after the rain. I set up on the ground at the end of a road thick on both sides. Had my gun propped up ready to shoot. He wasn’t going to stop so it’s a good thing I was ready.IMG_6451.jpeg

Big7

The Oracle
Dark enough for me.

Made a scrape close to that rub I found.
Maybe something will hit it. It's tail end of the rut.

Might have to try the far north end Monday.
Coming back here tomorrow.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Didn’t take long. I figured he would come freshen up his scrapes after the rain. I set up on the ground at the end of a road thick on both sides. Had my gun propped up ready to shoot. He wasn’t going to stop so it’s a good thing I was ready.View attachment 1268522
That’s the buck you sent me pictures of a couple months ago isn’t it ? Congrats again

Big7

The Oracle
One van and one tent at Skull Shoals boat ramp camp ground. I figured there would be more on a weekend.

That tent has been here. I think they are living here for the 14 day max.

Talking about PITCH BLACK DARK???

Headed to Athens to see what's happening.

:biggrin3:

Big7

The Oracle
No parking ANYWHERE in Athens.
It's packed.

johnpoulan83

Missed The Vote
Well didn’t have service in stand but had a great hunt, we are hunting in north worth area and today was first time we saw bigger bucks chasin does. I saw 5 bucks all chasing hard and one was the biggest buck I’ve ever seen in ga doggin a doe through the pines, I couldn’t get on him quick enough, my buddy who is on the property with me killed a solid 150 inch 10 point that was hot behind a doe at 4 o’clock. The next week to 10 days should be unreal. Sorry these r best pics I got .

Attachments

• IMG_4652.jpeg
    IMG_4652.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_4656.jpeg
    IMG_4656.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 60

Full Draw McGraw

I was out this afternoon, down low above a creek bottom where I couldn’t get lftt to load. Nothing seen but some buck sign and possible beds. I’d love to see what made this.

Attachments

• IMG_2139.jpeg
    IMG_2139.jpeg
    455.4 KB · Views: 31