11/15 am Let's get after them

Jason Stringer

Sitting 30 ft up on Polk Paulding line had one come by while I was climbing Rut is on!!!

jameson

Jameson, you been seeing any rutting action in Hancock? I am on the West side of the county and seems like the rut has just quit completely in the last week...

I ain't to far from ya then. I beleive im in the south west part if hancock. Off 22 about 2 miles from baldwin co. Line. Only saw one mature deer chasing this past weekend, great deer busted up tho, only had one side if his rack woulda shot otherwise. Seen a bunch of young bucks out crusing alone. This is the first week we have seen nub bucks with out a doe. so I really can't tell ya, maybe just startin over this way. My uncle hunts 5 miles away in deveraux and said it was full swing 2 weeks ago

chrisj345

I ain't to far from ya then. I beleive im in the south west part if hancock. Off 22 about 2 miles from baldwin co. Line. Only saw one mature deer chasing this past weekend, great deer busted up tho, only had one side if his rack woulda shot otherwise. Seen a bunch of young bucks out crusing alone. This is the first week we have seen nub bucks with out a doe. so I really can't tell ya, maybe just startin over this way. My uncle hunts 5 miles away in deveraux and said it was full swing 2 weeks ago

Yep I'm just North of Deveraux and I shot a big boy on November 2nd and saw lots of action until the 9th and now we have friends in town hunting and even with this great weather, they have only seen like two deer all week!

Crazy how different it can be just a few miles down the road... Good luck out there guys, keep us folks in the inside with the heat blasting posted!

juniorbassman

cold morning kept me in bed. heading to the woods around noon. seeing a lot of midday movement last two days