11/5 PM

BmasterVol

Siting I’m the hardwoods in Douglas. Bumped a doe as I was getting in

00Beau

Changed it up this evening. Back in climber 100 yards off field, thick to my north east, mixed hardwood and pine, perfect wind. Field to my west.

Attachments

• 20231105_151438.jpg
    20231105_151438.jpg
    517.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20231105-151744_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231105-151744_Gallery.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 11

REMINGTON710

Up on the Gwinnett green field. It’s been crazy over here the past few days but I’ve been busy chasing them somewhere else. Let’s see if they like this almost 80° day. It’s hot but it’s November 5th.

Curtis

Got in few minutes ago - in time to follow the Falcon’s latest choke on my phone. Now back to hunting. Sitting in an oak flat in Sumter Co. First day hunting this year and first time back in this stand that has generally always been good the last 30 mins of the day. Pond to the north (left) thick and swampy to east and south (front & right) and up hill into planted pines to the west (behind). Have a good one on camera nearby. Hoping this is where he is staging / transitioning. Fingers crossed.

hawkeye123

Back in gas line in Pike..buddy 450 yds west of me..saw 2 8's & 5 does here sat am..shot a decent buck outa this stand last yr 11-6..that tank I saw sat am with a smallish rack might not be as lucky this pmScreenshot_20231105_162723_Gallery.jpg

Stumpy0429

It is 4:50 and the sun is starting to get behind the trees. I love this time of year.

In a tree in Oglethorpe county. Little commotion in the woods beside me a few minutes ago. 1 shooter and 1 “game time decision” buck on camera recently. Only have pics at night. Hope the time change has them screwed up this evening.

Ace1313

I came out behind the house for an evening sit. Last time I will hunt until next weekend. It will have to be a big one to get shot. Mitchell county hot, dry and nice breeze in my face!