11/5 PM

BmasterVol

This is an awful hunt. Neighbor to my right has been weed eating non stop for 2 hours. Neighbor in front of me is target practicing. And there are 25,579,999 squirrels in here

REMINGTON710

Got a doe behind me. She was looking back behind her but I haven’t seen what she was looking at yet. Feels like it’s about to break loose those.

BmasterVol

Saw a deer in the thick stuff right before dark. Couldn’t tell what it was

rugerfan

Ended up holding down the couch this afternoon/ evening. Saw some deer on you tube!

earlthegoat2

Pretty much some of the lousiest hunting I have had in about 20 years.

Two total deer seen in about 8 total morning and evening hunts.

Kind of looking forward to not hunting for the first time…well…ever.

Get back at it next week still though.

sprewett

Weird hunt this evening. I wanted to let my buddy hunt my honey hole and I would just take my climber and bow across the street to public land. I have never been across the street just figured I would go in blind find a trail and set up on a finger of a ridge. I saw 4 deer, 5 raccoons, and more squirrels than a man can count.
Where I told him to go I see deer more times than not. I was a bit discouraged that he didn't see any only 1 squirrel the entire hunt. I know it is hunting and not killing I just really hoped my buddy would at least see something. Oh well. I was an awesome hunt anyway.

Kev

My wife killed a nice buck this morning that we needed to shoot because someone had shot his hoof off. Then we went this afternooon and saw 9 good bucks. One of them was slightly bigger than the one she shot this morning.

Took my climber back behind my moms cabin in Greenville-Meriwether Co. Ga this weekend and hunted it this afternoon.... All I can say is 'WOW!!' @ the 'LIVE-ACTION' I encountered within 10 mins of sitting down!!
I dont usually use any kinds of scent- lures other than peeing in a scrape, and a fresh 'BUCK-HOCK' hung on a coat hanger well last night I bought a SCENTBOMB "DOENESTRUS" CAN and sprayed some on a big scrape i was set up next to!! I think it may have had the 3 different bucks i saw tonight a lil XTRA-RUTTY!!! haha..

*ON ANOTHER NOTE I ALSO HIT A SMALL CEDAR-LIMB WHEN I TRIED MAKING A SIMPLE 30 YARD SHOT @ DUSK ON A NICE 10 POINTER THAT WAS PUSHING A DOE UP IN THE AIR WITH EVER SNORT HE MADE!!!!:(
We aren’t to far from you and we haven’t seen anything like this yet . Glad you had some good action