19 Down

bany

Some guys got all the hogs, He’s a busy guy!

mossyoakpro

Some guys got all the hogs, He’s a busy guy!

That's me unfortunately...LOL I have killed 29 this week to include that load in my tractor bucket. Between thermal shooting, trapping and dogs. I'm whittling away at them little by little...My farm is not a very good place to be for a swine as I have absolutely declared war on them. Unfortunately for them I am relentless in my fighting...

bany

That's me unfortunately...LOL I have killed 29 this week to include that load in my tractor bucket. Between thermal shooting, trapping and dogs. I'm whittling away at them little by little...My farm is not a very good place to be for a swine as I have absolutely declared war on them. Unfortunately for them I am relentless in my fighting...
That’s great! Sorta? I may be losing my hog area in the next couple years. I wouldn’t mind helping!

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
The old tractor bucket sure helps, that's how we do it. It's a job for sure if you stay after them. they get smart real quick, so we're having to change our tactics often.

mossyoakpro

The old tractor bucket sure helps, that's how we do it. It's a job for sure if you stay after them. they get smart real quick, so we're having to change our tactics often.

Yes they do...I'm going nightly with thermal. Constant harassment seems to help them to find another place to be.