2008 Turkey challenge Teams!! and score sheet!

Dupree

Jessica just got home and she's gonna type for me while I read off the teams...She isn't feeling well but she's a trooper and she said she would help us out....:)

:yeah: gotta love a trooper!

Robk

I was just bored so I grabbed the camera and a shotgun from the cabinet. I'll post a different one in the thread when I know which team I'm on.

Brandon, I'd gladly help you next year or my wife could help. She's gotten pretty good at this stuff as well.

Rob

Arrow3

Hey guys. This is Jessica. The post keeps freezing up while we're trying to update and save the teams as we add them, so I'm going to type all of them up in a Word doc first and then copy and paste them all at once on the thread. (That's what I would have done from the beginning but I wasn't here yet to tell Brandon what to do so you'll have to forgive him! :bounce:) Check back in about 20 minutes or so and we'll have them all up. Thanks for your patience; this is a really big undertaking for one guy!

Huntinfool

Good to know Brandon had enough sense to let you take over! Thanks Jessica.

Dog Hunter

Hey guys. This is Jessica. The post keeps freezing up while we're trying to update and save the teams as we add them, so I'm going to type all of them up in a Word doc first and then copy and paste them all at once on the thread. (That's what I would have done from the beginning but I wasn't here yet to tell Brandon what to do so you'll have to forgive him! :bounce:) Check back in about 20 minutes or so and we'll have them all up. Thanks for your patience; this is a really big undertaking for one guy![/QUOTE
It's been 20 mins. Come on your killing me here.
Just messing with you
Thanks.

shawn mills

lookin like i aint gittin no sleep tonight!

Dupree

im going to bed at 9:30 so I will have to wait until the morning if its not posted yet. Why couldnt I be one of the first 19??

Arrow3

Ok...they are up..:D Y'all better be glad Jessica took over...It would have been in the morning before I could have typed all of that...:rofl: