2008 Turkey challenge Teams!! and score sheet!

Jake Allen

Thanks Jessica and Brandon.
What a pain to pull all of this into one pile.
Appreciate it!

rutandstrut

Thanks Brandon for setting this Contest up, Organizing it and posting the teams! Now it up to the Turkey Hunters to get out there, harvest you birds and post some pictures of them. Make sure you use a Steel Tape to post measurements. Those cloth ones seem to shrink over the years! Good Luck to eveyone! I look forward to seeing some good Gobblers taken this year!

BubbaD

Thanks a Bunch Gang! This is sure a major undertaking. We really appreciate it!! :fine::fine::fine:

Dupree

I'm pretty pumped that neither one of my teammates have responded yet.

I wish we had of been teamed up together. Im not saying I dont like my team, but since we will probably hook up and go out hunting some this spring since you wanted to learn a little of the wma, it would be nice if I wasnt going to be helping out the competition, but oh well. I know if I put you on a bird that made the difference in winning a prize and not youd prolly split it w/ me:rolleyes:

gordoshawt

I am here. Quackaddict and KCAUSEY lets win this thing.

dognducks

Banned
I wish we had of been teamed up together. Im not saying I dont like my team, but since we will probably hook up and go out hunting some this spring since you wanted to learn a little of the wma, it would be nice if I wasnt going to be helping out the competition, but oh well. I know if I put you on a bird that made the difference in winning a prize and not youd prolly split it w/ me:rolleyes:

if we go to the wma and hunt together i don't even want to shoot. but if i did happen to kill the bird we'd saw the calls in half that i won and you'd get half and i would too. ha

Arrow3

Looks like I left Geeseman off somehow....He will be the first one to replace a noshow.

Arrow3

Everyone is present and accounted for now....Every team is set with active members....Good luck guys!

Arrow3

Ive got most of the scores up....The only ones not up are the ones that have a problem or the last few entries....

weathermantrey

The last bird I entered for Team #39 isn't added to our team total. I submitted it around April 30th. Please PM me if there was a problem with my entry or anything just so I can learn what I did wrong for next year. Thanks.

Arrow3

The last bird I entered for Team #39 isn't added to our team total. I submitted it around April 30th. Please PM me if there was a problem with my entry or anything just so I can learn what I did wrong for next year. Thanks.

Nothing was worng...It had just slipped through the cracks...Glad you caught it....I adjusted y'alls score....

Latest posts