2012 Secret Shenanigans (Secret Santa) sign up! (CLOSED)

Sugar Plum

Nurse Shuga
It's that time of year again, y'all!! :yeah::yeah:

Last year's gift exchange was a hoot, like usual, so let's try it again.

If you're interested in participating in the Secret Santa gift exchange this year:

1: post your name here

2: send me a PM with your contact info (full name and mailing address)

3: start scheming!

4: try to keep the cost of gifts around $15 or less

Anyone wanting to participate MUST sign up before NOON on Saturday, December 8th!

I will throw all the names collected into a hat and contact you in the order I received the info. Pm's will be returned with your recipient info and mailing address by Sunday the 9th.

This is open to anyone and everyone on GON. Not just the Drivelers. So, come on and sign up! :banana::banana:

Here is the link to the picture thread from last year:

The actual photos of gifts start on page 2

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=662409&highlight=secret+shenanigans

(side note: please forgive me if I don't respond to PM's right away. I'm balancing Nursing school and normal-ish life at the same time :bounce:)

Once everyone is signed up, I'll make a list of the entrants, in the order you see below. I'll make a duplicate of that list an cut it into strips- to be folded and thrown in a hat. Then, I draw a name and send you a PM with your recipient's info.

Your gift can be a gag or something useful. I like to include something funny and something useful. Some like to send homemade things (jams, crafty items and so on). It's really up to you.

I like to point out, that it's BEST to keep an open mind about the gifts you may receive. Generally speaking, items that would truly offend someone should not be sent. But, again, open minds are best...:biggrin2:

There's no deadline as to when your gift should be sent out, but the earlier, the better. It's that time of year when the USPS goes haywire and delays are the norm.

And please, please, please, PLEASE - if you cannot, for whatever reason, fulfill your Santa duties, PLEASE let me know, so I can step in and help.

Last year, we had two people sign up ( a couple- b/f & g/f) and they never came through. After numerous PM's and promises, myself and another generous soul stepped in to make things right.

If y'all have any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Signed up:

1: Keebs
2: Sugar Plum
3: RUTTNBUCK
4: 73fordxlt
5: crappiedex
6: 99Tarbox
7: Crickett
8: Otis
9: mudracing101
10: bfriendly
11: crackerdave
12: quinn
13: rhbama3
14: TheHornetts22 (Mr & Mrs)
15: Sterlo58
16: milltown
17: Sirduke
18: threeleggedpigmy
19: j_seph
20: Gone Fishing
21: blood on the ground
22: kracker

Last edited:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:yeah: Allllllrighhhhttt!!!!!!!!!! Pm incoming!!!!!!:cheers:
Thank you darlin' for getting it going!:cheers:

Sugar Plum

Nurse Shuga
:yeah: Allllllrighhhhttt!!!!!!!!!! Pm incoming!!!!!!:cheers:
Thank you darlin' for getting it going!:cheers:

Yay!! :yeah:

You're welcome! I know how much fun it is, and hate to see it not happen, so I figured I'd give it another go.

I'm in, too! I can't wait to see how many people sign up!! :pop:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Yay!! :yeah:

You're welcome! I know how much fun it is, and hate to see it not happen, so I figured I'd give it another go.

I'm in, too! I can't wait to see how many people sign up!! :pop:
:D we will keep this'un "bumped"!:cheers:

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
I'm in.........PM sent!!:D

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Added another thought to the OP. Let me know who y'all had last year, so we can keep it fresh and make sure y'all get new victi, er, recipients :bounce:
:hair: you're gonna make me THINK tooo????????? ohgoodgawdalmighty!!!!!!!!:D

99Tarbox

I'm in!