*****2014 Secret Shenanigans Sign Up/***Pictures Added***

Crickett

Little Lady
It's that time of year again! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

If you're interested in participating in the Secret Santa gift exchange this year:

1: Post your name here!

2: Send me a PM with your contact info (full name and mailing address) & if you have kids(how many?) & a spouse or S.O. please let me know in the PM. That way your secret Santa can include something for them if they want to.

3: Start scheming!! This is a good time to get a "general" idea of funny gifts down, until you have a recipient.

4: Try to keep the total cost of gifts around $15 or less.

Anyone wanting to participate MUST sign up by NOON on Friday, November 21th!

This is open to ANYONE and EVERYONE on GON!

Here is the link to the picture thread from last year:

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=783527&highlight=secret+shenanigans

Once everyone is signed up, I'll make a list of the names, in the order you see below. I'll make a duplicate of that list and cut it into strips- to be folded and thrown in a hat. Then, I'll have 1 of my kids draw the names I will send you a PM with your recipient's info.

Your gift can be a gag or something useful. I like to include something funny and something useful. Some like to send homemade things (jams, crafty items and so on). It's really up to you.

Keep an open mind about the gifts you may receive. Generally speaking, items that would truly offend someone should not be sent. But, again, open minds are best...

When sending your gift to your recipient you can reveal who you are if you choose to do so or you can remain a secret. It's up to you.

Remember, the Post Office gets crazy this time of year so the sooner you can mail your gift to your recipient the better.

Also, gifts can be hand delivered if you choose to do so.

And PLEASE - if you cannot, for whatever reason, fulfill your Santa duties, PLEASE PM me to let me know, so I can step in and help. There will be no judgement, as sometimes "life gets in the way", but I can't help if I am not aware of the situation.

If y'all have any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Now, hurry up and sign up!!!!!

(I will update the list daily)

1. Jeff C.
2. RUTTNBUCK
3. The Hornets
4. Keebs
5. mudracing101
6. havin_fun_huntin
7. j_seph
8. Migmack
9. Mark-7mag
10. Gone Fishing
11. Crickett
12. PappyHoel
13. TopherAndTick
14. 99Tarbox
15. kendallbearden
16. gunnurse
17. donald-f
18. Wycliff
19. Quinn

Last edited:

PappyHoel

I'm in

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:fine:Aaaaaannnnddd we're off!:fine:

PappyHoel

Someone's gonna get a computer cable

T-N-T

Im game. First secret santa I ever did I think.

99Tarbox

I'm in!