*****2014 Secret Shenanigans Sign Up/***Pictures Added***

Crickett

Little Lady
Well dern.....I was just loggin' in to start this up for this year. Figured I'd wait til after turkey day since I had a few stinkers last year that complained about it being too early. Thanks for jumpin' in Crickett. Hope y'all have fun!

You're not left out! :love: Check your PM's!:cheers:

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Gonna ship my junk, I mean stuff out Monday!!!

T-N-T

Mine has been shipped for some time. Though my recipient has not notified me or this thread of it being received.....
I worry a little.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Everybody shippin too early.....I haven't even got mine yet.

:bounce:

Hornet22

ROMEO
Everybody shippin too early.....I haven't even got mine yet.

:bounce:

Never do today what you can put off till later.............ain that how it goes? Shipped ours Saturday:fine:

:cheers:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I got mine! :banana:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Mine's in the mail........... should be delivered Saturday!:cheers:

PappyHoel

Thank You secret Santa. Got it Saturday but forgot to post. I've been shooting the kids and cat. Im saving the chowder and biscuits for a cold snowy day. Thank you.

Still need to send my Santa gift.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

mark-7mag

My 11 year old son calls me at work today and said "Dad, you got a box delivered to the house today. Can I open it? I bet it's your secret Santa from GON." I told him wait till I got home because I was as excited as he was. Someone who remained anonymous did their homework and knew that my passion is deer hunting and food. The scent control will definitely be used, hopefully next week. I also got mystery meat! I told my son that we can open the mystery meat tomorrow and partake together. He's excited!
Thank you very much and Merry Christmas!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 722

donald-f

My 11 year old son calls me at work today and said "Dad, you got a box delivered to the house today. Can I open it? I bet it's your secret Santa from GON." I told him wait till I got home because I was as excited as he was. Someone who remained anonymous did their homework and knew that my passion is deer hunting and food. The scent control will definitely be used, hopefully next week. I also got mystery meat! I told my son that we can open the mystery meat tomorrow and partake together. He's excited!

Mark have you wondered who your secret santa was long enough? I must confess. It was ME. Yes I did research your post and saw you were a big deer hunter and thought you and your son may use these items. Hope they help you get the big ole buck of your dreams.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

mark-7mag

Mark have you wondered who your secret santa was long enough? I must confess. It was ME. Yes I did research your post and saw you were a big deer hunter and thought you and your son may use these items. Hope they help you get the big ole buck of your dreams.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Thank you very much Donald! Everything will be used. I hope my recipient likes his stuff as much as I like mine ...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

Crickett

Little Lady
Thank You secret Santa. Got it Saturday but forgot to post. I've been shooting the kids and cat. Im saving the chowder and biscuits for a cold snowy day. Thank you.

Still need to send my Santa gift.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

:clap::clap::clap:

I love those Red Lobster biscuits!

:clap::clap::clap: