2015 Georgia State NWTF convention

bossgobbler

Hello Friends,

It’s time to celebrate conservation efforts by NWTF volunteers across Georgia by holding our annual State Chapter convention. Thanks to many of you reading this, our convention last year was a tremendous success. In fact, with all of our vendor tables being filled we assembled the largest number of turkey call makers in one place of any show in the state. In fact, this year we will be expanding to include another room for vendors that will allow us to spread out a bit more as well as add a few vendors to the show. Join us as we rekindle old friendships, share turkey hunting stories, and recognize you for your efforts in helping us continue our mission of wild turkey conservation and the outreach programs that introduce to women, children and the disabled to the outdoors.

As a vendor, you’re the most important draw to our event and we need you again this year. Vendors will be welcomed on Friday January 9th to set up their booths/tables with the doors opening to the public at 3 PM and closing at 7 PM that evening. On Saturday, we will open the show floor to the public at 9:00 and close that afternoon at 5 PM. Again this year, we are including a dinner ticket with payment of a vendor booth and an option of a second ticket by donating a retail value $40.00 worth of merchandise to be auctioned at the banquet.

The trade show will take place in The Dillard house conference center with spaces reserved on a first come first serve basis as payment is received. All vendors who pay prior to DEC 19th will be entered into a drawing for a free room for Friday and Saturday nights at the Dillard house. This year we again offer an early bird rate for those vendors who choose to pay for and reserve their tables prior to DEC 19th. The early bird rate will be $125.00 per table. Vendors who choose to pay after DEC 20th will pay the full rate of $175.00 per table.

There are discounted room rates at The Dillard House if you mention the Georgia Chapter convention when calling for reservations. In addition, there are a couple of other places to stay that are within a few minutes’ drive of the show.

Please direct any questions you may have about this year’s convention and reserve your table(s) by contacting Greg Brown at (706) 366-2644, by Email at either bossgobbler@pstel.net, or crackerland03@gmail.com. You may use the form below to reserve your booth by mail.

Name: ___________________________________ Booth /Company name:______________________________

Address: _____________________________________________________________________________

Phone:______________________________ E-Mail Address: ____________________________

_____ Tables @$175 ea. (only $125 prior to DEC 19) = $______ SAT evening Dinner Ticket(s) @ $40 ea. = $_____
Payment: Check ___ Card: AMX___ VISA___ Master Card ___ Card #_______________________________
Exp. Date ________ Name on Card________________________
Make checks payable to Georgia Chapter-NWTF
Mail to: Greg Brown, P.O. Box 22, Howard, GA 31039

herb mcclure

Herb McClure here Mr. Brown, count me in for one table and two dinner tickets; one with $40.00 in merchandise for auction.Send me a registration form and I will mail you my check.
Regards.
Herb

ol bob

Like to see a list of vendors before driving 5 hrs to show.

Gaswamp

Steve Mann said he would be there with Marlin

bossgobbler

State Show

Vendors who will be with us this weekend:

Steve Mann
Marlin Watkins
Jack Scott
Olin Humphries
Joseph Martin

Hope to see you there!

rem 300

I enjoyed meeting and making new friends and talking with old friends at the show. But if things don't turn around with promoting/advertising this show I am afraid it is going to be a thing of the past.

whitetailfreak

I enjoyed meeting and talking with Herb McClure, and Scott Davidson. I picked up an Aluminum Pot from Olin Humphreys that looks and sounds great.

DMP

I enjoyed meeting and making new friends and talking with old friends at the show. But if things don't turn around with promoting/advertising this show I am afraid it is going to be a thing of the past.

Heard it was a very poor turn out.

Gaswamp

doubt you will see Steve or Marlin attend again.