2015 Georgia State NWTF convention

rem 300

I hope they do come back but couldn't much blame them if they didn't. I did get me a fine box from Marlin

NUTT

Just judging from this thread I figured it would be a poor turnout. I was in Dillard this weekend to visit family and decided not to go as well.
Whoever is marketing this event is not doing it well.

Gaswamp

Gadget

Thanks to many of you reading this, our convention last year was a tremendous success. In fact, with all of our vendor tables being filled we assembled the largest number of turkey call makers in one place of any show in the state. In fact, this year we will be expanding to include another room for vendors that will allow us to spread out a bit more as well as add a few vendors to the show.

Bossgobbler please come back and tell us how everything was a tremendous success again this year......lol.

ol bob

Bossgobbler please come back and tell us how everything was a tremendous success again this year......lol.

Don't hold your breath!!!!

Wayne D Davis

I was in Clayton for 3 nights and 4 days last week.....I drove by the Dillard House at least 7 - 8 times....I had no clue anything was happening there....I did go to Franklin NC gun show. Dang how'd I miss that

Wayne D Davis

I was in Clayton for 3 nights and 4 days last week.....I drove by the Dillard House at least 7 - 8 times....I had no clue anything was happening there....I did go to Franklin NC gun show. Dang how'd I miss that

Very bad job of promoting....I never saw a sign and was right there....what a bummer

M Sharpe

Nothing was happening there last week, it happened in January. But, still was a very poor job of promoting!!!