255 acres in meriwether

BigYves

I have 255 acres in meriwether 4 miles south of luthersville on hwy 27 for lease. This is the first time that this property has been opened up to lease for a club. It was only hunted by an individual prior to this. We have a site for campers but no power as of yet. The property consist of hardwoods that create a thick lining along three creeks that run throughout the property. There is also an area about 70 acres that is hardwoods with some select cut in it.The property has an area that is about 135 acres that was clear cut about 4 years ago and is thick and holds tons of deer and turkeys. The remainder of the property is hardwoods. The creeks also bring ducks and the lease is year around and all game is available. The lease is $5000 and one member is committed and paid. This member will clear the roads and create about 3 or four food plots for planting. He owns equipment for creating a better piece of property for the group. The remainder of the lease is open to 1 or 4 other people. I would prefer that it would only be three people on the lease but I understand the economic times and will allow a total of five on the lease max. Pm me if you are interested and we will set up a time to try to meet everyone that is interested and it will be first come first serve. Good ethics family oriented hunting please. Also property will be qdma managed. Thank you and God bless.

Last edited:

TAG

Good luck with the lease 19.60 per acre is very high for the area.

quality hunter

Thats about the going rate for private land that has not been hunted in a big buck county. You have to add food plots in there too which are costly when done properly.

Good luck with the lease 19.60 per acre is very high for the area.

ponyboy

for lease , sounds like you started your own club already ........

R

redneckcamo

is this lease near coleman creek or coleman creek circle ?