26 day aged

the Lackster

Pan seared some tenderloin off the deer I killed back in November. Worked it up last night and enjoying it for dinner now. I normally hang mine for 21 days or so but this one was aging exceptionally well so I give it a few more days.
Lightly dusted with my steak blend and pan seared to a medium rare. My wife made a spinach artichoke dip to go with and boy what a pair that made.Screenshot_20211217-190102_Gallery.jpg

Worley

Ohhhhh my, looks terrible….terribly good ?

Big7

The Oracle
Excellent !! ? ?
Perfect color.

Now you just showing out. ?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That looks all kinds of awesome.

BamaGeorgialine

Pan seared some tenderloin off the deer I killed back in November. Worked it up last night and enjoying it for dinner now. I normally hang mine for 21 days or so but this one was aging exceptionally well so I give it a few more days.
Lightly dusted with my steak blend and pan seared to a medium rare. My wife made a spinach artichoke dip to go with and boy what a pair that made.View attachment 1123006
That's a fine looking piece of meat right there. I actually just ate some fried tenderloin and deer heart not 10 minutes ago myself. And three biscuits that I didn't need.

the Lackster

That's a fine looking piece of meat right there. I actually just ate some fried tenderloin and deer heart not 10 minutes ago myself. And three biscuits that I didn't need.
But the biscuits help balance out the grease right? Like breaking even.