#288 Drivelers Hit Cabelas then Gone Fishin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Cool fact...

When the Puerto Rico storm hit lots of were wanting off the island. The airlines used satellite imagery along with radar to fly between the storm bands as the storm approached shore. Flew in and out as long as possible.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Oh yeah, we used to use what was called a shad rig(2 hooks one above the other about 16” apart) catch 2 at a time quite often @ 6-7 lbs

Have never done that !!! Previous biggest was around 7lbs few and far between. You probably caught more gators in a day than I have in a life time. Use to be a numbers man, now just after quality.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Bout the only way I fish for trout and reds, would rather see/catch one on a blow up than 10 under a jig/cork/shrimp.

Most reds was always topwater, popping cork on trout was the go to for numbers on trout which is what we were after. Probably my favorite fish to eat which is what our goal was, stocking the freezer.

Don’t know why, we regularly filled every ice chest on a boat. But, we had a LOT of Fish fry’s/large gatherings.

Cajuns look for any excuse to Party. :bounce:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
So far it’s a relatively cool, not so humid morning.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Piddlin’ time.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Jeff,Hope your family and friends fair well in the coming storm.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Same from me Jeff.

There’s lots of folks, including my coworkers, that will be in harms way in the coming hours just doing their jobs.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Mornin! :cool:
Here I go again on my own..........:rolleyes:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Breakfast company gone so I guess I ought to do some outside work before it gets too hot.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
enough of a break back at it

Status
Not open for further replies.