3,400-acre QDM Lease in Wilkes County

Status
Not open for further replies.

GottaGetOutdoors

Established 3,400-acre lease with furnished house near Washington, GA. We have an opening for 2020-21 season. Property is intensively managed on high end QDM program. Limited 16 individual members. No family or group membership. Must live one hour or more from the property.

Member is allowed 2 bucks, 6 does, 2 gobblers, and unlimited feral hogs. Property is in two large contiguous tracts. A shooter buck on the 2,400-acre tract must be 4.5-year-old or older. A shooter buck on the 1,000-acre tract must be 3.5-year-old or older.

Dues are $4,000 and covers lease, winter food plots, water at camp, exclusive hunting rights, and year round access to camp house. Excellent deer and turkey hunting. Lodge is 4BR/2BTH house on the farm. Managed lands in this area produce 130-140 class bucks with an occasional 150-160-class buck.

Last edited:

GottaGetOutdoors

There is room for a camper if a member did not want to use the house. The member is responsible for running water/electrical hookup to tie into main supply at camp. A member is permitted to bring one guest per trip. Anything killed by the guest counts toward the member's quota.

Sweet

I'm guiding my 10 year old and 4 year old grand son exclusively..If I hunt without them it will be scouting..Looking for A TRUE TROPHY..

Status
Not open for further replies.