3 members for toombs co.

ccornerAU

I joined this club last year and thought I would give some more info. It is 600 acres with 6 total members and dues are $650. The land is north of Normantown in Toombs Co with the Emanuel Co border on the north property line. There are two creeks (Pendelton and Tiger)that run the property line. This is paper company land that has about 60% in pines that are around 6-8ft and thick but what I like is there are numerous fingers of mature oak and pine that run through out the small pines that offer many stand locations. This past year around 50 acres of 15-20 year old pines were thinned and 20 acres clear cut.

There was one buck (9 point) that was shot last season with every member seeing multiple bucks and allowed them to walk. We only shoot mature bucks (there is an exception for kids). The current members have other clubs they hunt in so the land does not receive heavy hunting pressure. Hunterdan and I are the only ones that bow hunt (I bow hunt all year).

Anybody interested?

ccornerAU

Hunterdan's (Danny) phone number is

cell: (912) 293-6551
home: (912) 538-1191

Also thought I would mention that the Toombs Co record was shot on the property line.

100 acres per member!!!