300 Blackout Pistol Build Progress!

krizia829

Finally got my upper delivered yesterday! I guess you can call it a half build.. I only put together the lower assembly.. lol let me know what you think! Current parts listed below.

- Anderson Lower Cerakoted "Tactical Gray"
- PSA Enhanced Polished Trigger Kit
- KAK Industries Buffer Tube/ Blade
- Magpul Grip
- Magpul Trigger Guard
- PSA 8.5" 300AAC Blackout Upper w/ BCG & Charging Handle
- Rail Scales "Sniper Gray" Honeycomb Handguard Grip
- Rail Scales "Sniper Gray" Hand Stop

Hoping to buy soon the B.A.D Lever, and a Sig Sauer Romeo5 red dot along with a set of flip up sights to co-witness. Still undecided on which ones to get..

thumbnail_IMG_1535.jpg

transfixer

That's a good looking setup ! If I were you I wouldn't spend a lot on the backup sights, even if you plan on using them at some point. There are quite a few choices on Amazon that are very reasonably priced, some made of aluminum , most made of steel, I bought a set off of there for around $30, and they work just fine, just check the reviews of the various ones you like.

krizia829

That's a good looking setup ! If I were you I wouldn't spend a lot on the backup sights, even if you plan on using them at some point. There are quite a few choices on Amazon that are very reasonably priced, some made of aluminum , most made of steel, I bought a set off of there for around $30, and they work just fine, just check the reviews of the various ones you like.
I was looking at a UTG set of back up sights on amazon and they look good but has mixed reviews.. Still debating on which ones to get..

Jester896

Senior Clown
I use Troy. One setup..the .300BLK I use the HK style front. My HBAR I use the A4 front and a Troy rear. Steel adds weight...but Oh well.

that looks like a lot of real estate for 8.5" in that picture...really distorted pic

good luck with your project...post up some targets

Jester896

Senior Clown
beats the dickens out of the price of Troy's. good quality aluminum is maybe the best route...I like them better than some of the polymer. Not saying that polymer is bad...just know I can be rough...then again there are the steel ones :)

krizia829

I use Troy. One setup..the .300BLK I use the HK style front. My HBAR I use the A4 front and a Troy rear. Steel adds weight...but Oh well.

that looks like a lot of real estate for 8.5" in that picture...really distorted pic

good luck with your project...post up some targets
What do you mean by that looks like a lot of real estate for 8.5"? Lol I don't mean to sound ignorant but really not sure what you meant by that ?‍♀️?

Jester896

Senior Clown
The picture seems distorted to me. You stated it was an 8.5" barrel but it looks longer in the picture. I believe it is 8.5, maybe 10.5 with the flash hider, when I compare it to other items in the picture. May just be my eyes that are distorted :)

Real Estate = Area

krizia829

The picture seems distorted to me. You stated it was an 8.5" barrel but it looks longer in the picture. I believe it is 8.5, maybe 10.5 with the flash hider, when I compare it to other items in the picture. May just be my eyes that are distorted :)

Real Estate = Area
Ohh lol! got ya. Yeah I thought it looked longer too when I put it together but the actual barrel is 8.5" and has a flash can adding some length. The handguard is 10" hence why it looks longer than it is.