35 Remington Ammo

Big7

The Oracle

SC Hunter

The Hornady is infinitely better than the old round nose CoreLokt.

Buy it all if you have the xtra cash.

35 Rem is close to being as hard to find as hens teeth. You could sell at a profit at a later date.
If I had a 35 I'd buy as much as I could afford!

ucfireman

I bought 4 boxes last summer. 50/box.
2 core lokt 200gr and 2 150gr.
I like the 10gr better.
Those are good prices.

Big7

The Oracle
I bought 4 boxes last summer. 50/box.
2 core lokt 200gr and 2 150gr.
I like the 10gr better.
Those are good prices.
I have shot a BUNCH of those 150gr PSP back in the day.

A Marlin 336C in 35 Rem was my first "new" center-fire rifle. My Daddy got it for my 15th birthday. I put a Williams micrometer rear aperture sight on it and it was bad to the bone.

"They" don't recommend shooting PSP bullets in a tubular magazine but I shot many with no issue.

I still kick my self in the butt everytime I think about getting rid of it when I was in my early 20's. I never told Daddy I got rid of it and I am ashamed.

I have the same gun in 30-30 Win and it's been shot twice. It will be my primary this season as the Big7 has been in the shop and I ain't put the scope back on it yet + I'll be hunting public land for the first time and really don't need a boomer' to shoot in the heavy cover.

ucfireman

I have shot a BUNCH of those 150gr PSP back in the day.

A Marlin 336C in 35 Rem was my first "new" center-fire rifle. My Daddy got it for my 15th birthday. I put a Williams micrometer rear aperture sight on it and it was bad to the bone.

"They" don't recommend shooting PSP bullets in a tubular magazine but I shot many with no issue.

I still kick my self in the butt everytime I think about getting rid of it when I was in my early 20's. I never told Daddy I got rid of it and I am ashamed.

I have the same gun in 30-30 Win and it's been shot twice. It will be my primary this season as the Big7 has been in the shop and I ain't put the scope back on it yet + I'll be hunting public land for the first time and really don't need a boomer' to shoot in the heavy cover.

Mine is a 336C I bought from a friend of my father used. It was my first real gun of any kind. I think I gave 100-200 or so back in 1990+-. Still my only deer gun. Shoots accurate as far as I need/can shoot.
Public land is fun. I got my little place and a neighbors I hunt but still wonder 1-2 or more WMAs every season. Don't kill any but see a few and like the scenery.

Big7

The Oracle
Mine is a 336C I bought from a friend of my father used. It was my first real gun of any kind. I think I gave 100-200 or so back in 1990+-. Still my only deer gun. Shoots accurate as far as I need/can shoot.
Public land is fun. I got my little place and a neighbors I hunt but still wonder 1-2 or more WMAs every season. Don't kill any but see a few and like the scenery.
I hunt for meat!
:bounce: