35 Remington

furtaker

I'm glad I picked up reloading a few years ago. It keeps my less popular cartridges shootable when the ammo manufacturers turn their back on them.

rosewood

Well, with the Buckhammer, at least 35 caliber bullets should be available to roll your own in the 35 Remington.

I cast mine from wheel weights and the Lee mold drops them at 206 grains gas checked and lubed. Have been 100% effective thus far on the hogs I have shot. Haven't had a chance on Bambi yet.

Rosewood

menhadenman

Let me know if/when you load them and I will share with you what I have found when loading them.
I’m mid way of swapping out for skinner sights. They sent me the wrong front blade after I realized the factory one was too low. I hate having to deal with a vendor multiple times but they’re nice folks at least.

One fella I spoke with says 37 grains of H335 is a decent load.

Bowyer29

I’m mid way of swapping out for skinner sights. They sent me the wrong front blade after I realized the factory one was too low. I hate having to deal with a vendor multiple times but they’re nice folks at least.

One fella I spoke with says 37 grains of H335 is a decent load.
Let me look in my reloading book and I will send you what I have. I remember that the load needed to be a little shorter than the recommended 2.50 COAL to chamber easily. It shoots like a dream!