365 Prophecies About 1 Man

Diogenes

Banned
"Could you imagine Yeshua getting up in the morning and saying, go forth and find me a dead man so I can resurrect him as prophesied that the messiah will do, or go forth and find me a blind man or go forth and find me a demon possess person, and now make sure when the arrested me that I get really severely beaten by a whip because the word says the messiah would, and make sure they pull chunks of hair from my beard it is written so.
and go find me thousands who are sick so I can heal them and make myself look like the messiah has come,lol
People who Deny such things , are just plain ignorant and I feel sorry for them."

Um? Bunk. You need first demonstrate that any of those things actually happened. It 'cain't' be done . . .

WTM45

And I was right in my statement referring to what is currently under lock and key. Of the earliest existing manuscripts today (originals), what exists is locked up and unavailable to the layman.
That's exactly what I meant to say, and pretty much did say, my friend.

Using the KJV to substantiate anything regarding the authenticity of the Bible to some is a fraudulent effort, as any student of history KNOWS much has been done to edit it over the years.

But then, the KJV or the "originals" matter little because it is all written of man. It can say whatever man wanted it to say.
And it is chock full of paganism and borrowed parables.
And no one can prove it ever was inspired of a deity.

My friend, Luke DID NOT KNOW JESUS PERSONALLY. How could he have been an EYE-WITNESS to anything Jesus said, did or was reported to have done?
Second-hand information at best.
I clearly understand how the term "witness" was being used by him. But you have to admit, pushing it to infer he was an eye-witness is a stretch.

To quote you, K9, "NOW TO ME, MEN EDITING THE WORD OF GOD IS CREEPY." I'd think you would have accepted that little fact by now!:biggrin3:

Last edited:

Lowjack

"Could you imagine Yeshua getting up in the morning and saying, go forth and find me a dead man so I can resurrect him as prophesied that the messiah will do, or go forth and find me a blind man or go forth and find me a demon possess person, and now make sure when the arrested me that I get really severely beaten by a whip because the word says the messiah would, and make sure they pull chunks of hair from my beard it is written so.
and go find me thousands who are sick so I can heal them and make myself look like the messiah has come,lol
People who Deny such things , are just plain ignorant and I feel sorry for them."

Um? Bunk. You need first demonstrate that any of those things actually happened. It 'cain't' be done . . .
UUUH you also have to demonstrate they didn't happen, LOL:huh::huh:

Lowjack

And I was right in my statement referring to what is currently under lock and key. Of the earliest existing manuscripts today (originals), what exists is locked up and unavailable to the layman.
That's exactly what I meant to say, and pretty much did say, my friend.

Using the KJV to substantiate anything regarding the authenticity of the Bible to some is a fraudulent effort, as any student of history KNOWS much has been done to edit it over the years.

But then, the KJV or the "originals" matter little because it is all written of man. It can say whatever man wanted it to say.
And it is chock full of paganism and borrowed parables.
And no one can prove it ever was inspired of a deity.

My friend, Luke DID NOT KNOW JESUS PERSONALLY. How could he have been an EYE-WITNESS to anything Jesus said, did or was reported to have done?
Second-hand information at best.
I clearly understand how the term "witness" was being used by him. But you have to admit, pushing it to infer he was an eye-witness is a stretch.

To quote you, K9, "NOW TO ME, MEN EDITING THE WORD OF GOD IS CREEPY." I'd think you would have accepted that little fact by now!:biggrin3:

Father Carlos Garcia says he saw many Manuscripts kept in the Vatican in the Basement under Glass and vacuum, which include writings of other apostles and disciples, which have never being seen by anyone, not the Apocrypha's that we know of.
Carlos Garcia was arrested by the Vatican ,beaten and sent in a burlap bag by boat to Spain for informing on the Communist activities of certain Bishops and Cardinals, Carlos had being Young priest in Guatemala, who worked for the Jesuits, debunking Evangelical missionaries by infiltrating the churches and providing women to pastors and then photographing them and the pics were used to blackmail the Missionaries and pastors.
He was rewarded by getting a job at the Vatican, is a long story, his book was published in Spanish.
After the Cia rescue him from a monastery in Spain, where he was a prisoner of the Vatican for 18 months a nun let him go one night.

I think it was called in the belly of the Dragon, Let me see if I can find the copy, dates back to the early 70s.

WTM45

Father Carlos Garcia says he saw many Manuscripts kept in the Vatican in the Basement under Glass and vacuum, which include writings of other apostles and disciples, which have never being seen by anyone, not the Apocrypha's that we know of.
Carlos Garcia was arrested by the Vatican ,beaten and sent in a burlap bag by boat to Spain for informing on the Communist activities of certain Bishops and Cardinals, Carlos had being Young priest in Guatemala, who worked for the Jesuits, debunking Evangelical missionaries by infiltrating the churches and providing women to pastors and then photographing them and the pics were used to blackmail the Missionaries and pastors.
He was rewarded by getting a job at the Vatican, is a long story, his book was published in Spanish.
After the Cia rescue him from a monastery in Spain, where he was a prisoner of the Vatican for 18 months a nun let him go one night.

I think it was called in the belly of the Dragon, Let me see if I can find the copy, dates back to the early 70s.

I'm familiar with the story on a very low level. That's where my earlier statement was partially based, the statement K9 is not in agreement with.

Low, after knowing of these manuscripts, do you still feel the KJV and what we have today is complete and correct?
If so, how can you openly dismiss the possibility of it all being manipulated and controlled by man?

Lowjack

I'm familiar with the story on a very low level. That's where my earlier statement was partially based, the statement K9 is not in agreement with.

Low, after knowing of these manuscripts, do you still feel the KJV and what we have today is complete and correct?
If so, how can you openly dismiss the possibility of it all being manipulated and controlled by man?

I haven't found anything wrong with the KJV that is not in every other transliterations.
Such as 1 John 5 a few verses added, Mark 16 a few Verses taken away, and the name of Satan as Lucifer in the old testament, from there everything else is just a transliteration not a translation, Hebrew cannot be straight translated to a Savage Language.
Neither can Greek.
But the Central Message of Salvation is clear, God sent His son to offer an atonement for your errors, if you accept it you are forgiven , if you don't then you will have to face him in Judgment.:whip:
The rest of what "Christians spew out , you can put in the garbage can.

WTM45

I RESPECT YOUR RIGHT TO BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE.

And I also, my friend!:flag:

YOU said..."This next statement is not meant to be a boast, but some will think what they will: I have see things at the Vatican that you will never see."
I'm definately not calling you a "layman." You have been privy to more than the average believer.

I do not need faith to believe in my birth certificate, or a payroll check made payable to me. I can easily verify both. Belief.

Faith is the belief in something that can not be proven. I know clearly what faith is.
It's in the toolbox, to be used when needed.

The only TRUE original written word from GOD would be the Ten Commandments. According to the Bible, they are LOCKED AWAY by GOD Himself.
Have you seen the Arc of the Covenent as well?:rofl: Just kiddin'!

WTM45

[I have presented my witnesses and proof. You provided NO PROOF again.

You continue to support your faith by stating the "proof" for the words of the book you believe is based on the words of the same book.
That's fine, many share the same belief in the "proof" that you do.
Many do not.

"Why is the Bible true?"
"Because it says so."

Then we have to give the Quran and the Book of Confucius the same allowance.

WTM45

I made my last post to someone a moment ago. I can't help them so, I sure won't cut off their ear; though I gave a good rebuke.

This is not a website for evangelizing or conversion. So, it is pretty childish not to communicate with someone just because they do not follow the same belief system or even see religious things in the same light.

All this forum is for is spiritual discussion, debate and study.
It's not your assignment to "help" anyone understand anything. Or to "rebuke" them.

Although I often humbly defer to those who have studied abroad, and have more years of formalized education, do not think I am an amateur when it comes to the study of religion, my friend.

When the multiple sides of a subject are presented, everyone participating benefits.

WTM45

I'm not offended, K9. I learn things every day.

I clearly understood where you were coming from, as I am fully aware of the Great Commission within the Christian belief system.

I know the original Ten Commandments were tablets of stone, and they were physically broken by Moses according to the Bible. Supposedly, pieces of those originals are in the Arc of the Covenant. The Bible mentions copies of the Ten Commandment tablets that were made as well.
They are not available, so I presume they are "locked up" too.

Most of the oldest manuscripts known to man are locked up, under very controlled access. I refer to them as "originals." Semantics.

My questioning is not intended as an insult to you or your beliefs.
I am being as far from personal as I can possibly be.

WTM45

K9,
By the way, welcome to the forum and the website! It is good to have more folks sittin' by the campfire discussing the subjects of the day and chewin' the fat!

Lowjack

WTM45, the only thing that is required is for you to believe Yeshua Jesus, paid for your sins, by the offering of his blood he paid for your soul, forget all the other stuff, it is irrelevant.
No One is saved by believing in a Trinity or going to church every Sunday, or believing God needs help so he created a trinity.
Or that moon is full and trees are green, that to me is just Commentary.

Diogenes

Banned
"UUUH you also have to demonstrate they didn't happen, LOL"

". . . the only thing that is required is for you to believe Yeshua Jesus, paid for your sins, by the offering of his blood he paid for your soul, forget all the other stuff, it is irrelevant."

Um . . . huh? Do I also have to demonstrate that Santa doesn’t really come down the chimney, the Tooth Fairy doesn’t really leave a coin under the pillow, and that the basket of candy wasn’t really left by the Easter Bunny? I don’t make the assertions of the purely fictional, and I do not use the legends of Santa, the Tooth Fairy, or the Easter Bunny as proofs of themselves, ‘requiring’ only belief. That part about “ . . . the only thing that is required . . .” is a little spooky. So, if I believe in Santa, then that is all that is ‘required’ to make him real? Darn. Silly me. I could have gotten that Mercedes for Christmas after all . . . I really need to work on this ‘believing’ thing, now that I know that it is so simple . . .

Lowjack

"UUUH you also have to demonstrate they didn't happen, LOL"

". . . the only thing that is required is for you to believe Yeshua Jesus, paid for your sins, by the offering of his blood he paid for your soul, forget all the other stuff, it is irrelevant."

Um . . . huh? Do I also have to demonstrate that Santa doesn’t really come down the chimney, the Tooth Fairy doesn’t really leave a coin under the pillow, and that the basket of candy wasn’t really left by the Easter Bunny? I don’t make the assertions of the purely fictional, and I do not use the legends of Santa, the Tooth Fairy, or the Easter Bunny as proofs of themselves, ‘requiring’ only belief. That part about “ . . . the only thing that is required . . .” is a little spooky. So, if I believe in Santa, then that is all that is ‘required’ to make him real? Darn. Silly me. I could have gotten that Mercedes for Christmas after all . . . I really need to work on this ‘believing’ thing, now that I know that it is so simple . . .
May God Forgive your unwilling heart.

Diogenes

Banned
Allow us to leave my heart out of this . . . but I have a related question -- We hear about the Book of Samuel, and Ezra, and Amos and Joel, and Luke and James, and all the rest, but -- how come there isn't a Book of Jesus?

Lowjack

Allow us to leave my heart out of this . . . but I have a related question -- We hear about the Book of Samuel, and Ezra, and Amos and Joel, and Luke and James, and all the rest, but -- how come there isn't a Book of Jesus?
There isn't ?:pop::pop:

Diogenes

Banned
"If you choose to go, believing your need, it all comes out good for you. If you try to deny your need to go (don't believe) you will be in a certain mess."

Um, so if I believe in Santa I'll get a Mercedes for Christmas, and if I believe in God I won't have any more problems with irregularity? Thanks for the help -- it is so much clearer for me now . . .

WTM45

Let me try to help you somewhat on this believing thing.

Let me use a physical thing, to try to help you with this believing thing:

First, take a huge dose of x-lax, or similar laxative, wait a while, if you still do not feel a great need to go then, take another huge dose until there is no doubt at all that you must go!

Now at this point, you have a choice: Either believe that you have a need to go, and act upon that need, or deny (don't believe) that need to go, and just stand there like a deer in the headlights.

If you choose to go, believing your need, it all comes out good for you. If you try to deny your need to go (don't believe) you will be in a certain mess.

This has been a commom sense message and has been brought you free of charge.

I am **k9** and I agree with this message.

We all need to be cleansed from all unrighteousness.

How did I not realize it was that easy!

Physical = ExLax
Spiritual = Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost

Well, one deals with actual physical pain and uncomfort which leads to a physical and emotional response, the other is purely emotional which leads to a mental response.