#424 Drivelers still on a Journey to somewhere............

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Would be interested in doing the Kentucky Bourbon trail. Wife has a hard time riding in a vehicle right now. Some kind of fear phobia of riding. Would be a nice trip to ride the Blue Ridge Parkway up to Gettysburg and the come home back thru Kentucky to do the bourbon tour. I’d have to allow for a couple of weeks for a trip like that as I would fish all the way up and back.
We plan on spending one night in Nashville. I've always wanted to go there too. I think we are gonna take a week off so we won't be rushed.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I wanted to take H22 to Bermuda. For some reason he's always wanted to go. Only cruises to there are out of Boston and NY. :waggingfinger: And he will never get on another plane after the Cancun near disaster. facepalm: So I'm planning a road trip. :bounce:

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Stoopid mower fixed! Well, the part about not moving is anyhow. Now IF I can just get it cranked I'll be bushhawg'n the front yard shortly.
I need to mow my yard. Hopefully it’ll be somewhat dry this evening when I get home.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Quick drive by. Ya'll guess what this is. This is pure. Won't find it in a store. The long leaf heart post was cut and set by mine and the Roosters Great Grandfather around 1898. It's by the stairs to my cabin in this picture.

20220816_161634.jpg

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I need to mow my yard. Hopefully it’ll be somewhat dry this evening when I get home.
Oh.... now the stoopid blades won't engage.. "somehow" the belt "grew" while I've been working on other parts. I've always said the the universe was conspiring against me... well this mower is the proof.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Quick drive by. Ya'll guess what this is. This is pure. Won't find it in a store. The long leaf heart post was cut and set by mine and the Roosters Great Grandfather around 1898. It's by the stairs to my cabin in this picture.

View attachment 1170764
That’s a beautiful Post, a fine lookin Jar, and I’ll probably be wrong, but I’ll guess wild honey. Might be way off base with the honey knowing you. Might be something much more potent in that jar.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Sounds like you need to just let nature take back over
Fix'n to push this thang out into the middle of the front yard... pour the 6 gallons of non-obummer gas I bought yesterday on it... light a match... drive to my buddy's house in lower Alabama and just let things be.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Grabbed a snack and something to drink, better go cut what’s left in the front side area. I want all of the front done as it looks and feels like it could begin raining at any time.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Fix'n to push this thang out into the middle of the front yard... pour the 6 gallons of non-obummer gas I bought yesterday on it... light a match... drive to my buddy's house in lower Alabama and just let things be.

Yep, take a break and walk away from it for little bit.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Yep, take a break and walk away from it for little bit.
Got to... wait'n to see IF "Daisey" can find at least one of the 2 Depots with in 4 miles of here and THEN have someone there find the part number I wrote on the note for her. Done pulled the bed BACK off and wait'n on the phone to ring.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Got to... wait'n to see IF "Daisey" can find at least one of the 2 Depots with in 4 miles of here and THEN have someone there find the part number I wrote on the note for her. Done pulled the bed BACK off and wait'n on the phone to ring.
Bless it man, hope you get it fixed.............. but I'd love to be a fly 'round your head hearing you cuss that thang out!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Bless it man, hope you get it fixed.............. but I'd love to be a fly 'round your head hearing you cuss that thang out!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Even worse.... I'm being quite.. just walk'n around with glassy eyes.... "Daisey" knew it was time to evacuate my AO.

Status
Not open for further replies.