#425 Drivelers have the right name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Morning. Gayle force winds here last night. Sounded like a pack of wolves howling.

Gods morning Beach bunny! :love:

:biggrin2:Mornin, I'm loving the rain, but really want it to quit just long enough to finish up these tournament games!!!facepalm:
:cheers: How ya'll are on this soggy morning?

Morning galfriend :love:

Core Lokt

Mornin folks.

Rained most of the night. It's yeller outside now but no rain. I have about 6" of rain in a 2 gallon metal bucket from yesterday and last night.

Work said to report to the building at noon. Why in the world go to town halfway through the day when you can do your job from home :huh:

More rain later today here.90%

Hope everyone has a great day.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin folks.

Rained most of the night. It's yeller outside now but no rain. I have about 6" of rain in a 2 gallon metal bucket from yesterday and last night.

Work said to report to the building at noon. Why in the world go to town halfway through the day when you can do your job from home :huh:

More rain later today here.90%

Hope everyone has a great day.

Howdy Core.

Yep, doesn’t make much sense. Then again there’s a lot going on in the Workd right now that doesn’t make sense.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
If it's raining she don't care. As long as she's on the coast of Carolina. View attachment 1305630

Copy that, when I lived in Louisiana rain didn’t stop us. Many times the Sun would still be out and we’d get a good downpour. It was so hot and muggie we’d stay out in it in our youth. I’ve seen it rain across the street and not our side and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.