#425 Drivelers have the right name

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Mornin folks.

Rained most of the night. It's yeller outside now but no rain. I have about 6" of rain in a 2 gallon metal bucket from yesterday and last night.

Work said to report to the building at noon. Why in the world go to town halfway through the day when you can do your job from home :huh:

More rain later today here.90%

Hope everyone has a great day.
Good day to Core

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Well I’ve started back on remodeling the interior of the WOTP. Good rainy day project. Getting wood separated and ready for different projects.

Good deal...i just walked out the door to go get on mower and cut that last pasture area on hill behind me and there's a steady drizzle now. I reckon that went out the window, I'd be slippin and slidin too much.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Welp, the All Star Rosters have started, got the 8U boys started, just gotta wait on parents to bring in birth certs to be legally on the roster! :clap:
Rain has stopped here but forcast/radar says it's coming again this afternoon, don't think the fields drain that good nor that quick!facepalm:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
A little home cooked buffet!!! Neither one of us ate the banana pudding because it was homemade and knew what it would do to us.
Ate enough other homemade vittles to make up for skipping the pudding. Potato salad was most excellent. I even had a little bit of gravy on one end of my country fried chicken. :oops:

Oh I had to go back for seconds on the breaded fried yellow squash.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Can you drive to statham.We can fill 1/2 the place with drivelers.
Wonder if Mr and Mrs H ever ate there.Old house Restaurant.
Don't know but if I have to go back to Athens I'll consider the 12 minute drive over to Statham to eat there again.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Welp, the All Star Rosters have started, got the 8U boys started, just gotta wait on parents to bring in birth certs to be legally on the roster! :clap:
Rain has stopped here but forcast/radar says it's coming again this afternoon, don't think the fields drain that good nor that quick!facepalm:
Just curious, as parents had to bring birth certificates to school to enroll their kid why isn’t their birthdate available from the school database?

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Just curious, as parents had to bring birth certificates to school to enroll their kid why isn’t their birthdate available from the school database?
Do you think the 8+ million of illegal invaders brought birth certificates with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.