#425 Drivelers have the right name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Gotta go pick up my fur baby from the vet, yearly stuff, but I know he is a nervous wreck, the spoiled rotten thing! :bounce:
I'll be M.I.A. tomorrow, going with LilD for a neonatal doc visit in <gasp> AllBany!:eek2:
Ya'll stay safe & those under the weather, hope ya get better soon............and of course "jelly" of my sista at the beach! :cheers:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Gotta go pick up my fur baby from the vet, yearly stuff, but I know he is a nervous wreck, the spoiled rotten thing! :bounce:
I'll be M.I.A. tomorrow, going with LilD for a neonatal doc visit in <gasp> AllBany!:eek2:
Ya'll stay safe & those under the weather, hope ya get better soon............and of course "jelly" of my sista at the beach! :cheers:
You said jelly. delicious stuff

flatwoods

I've got to get started on some weeding.
Luckily I have a few days. It's been a good year with rain so far. Got some zinnias budding out.
I have a few Mexican sunflowers this year doing well. Had none last year.
I did get up about half the blanket flowers I potted before leaving for Santee. I knew they would die while I was gone so I stuck them in the ground.
Heavy rain covered all but one. Got some more started.
It's nice to not work everyday. I have more time for fun stuff. Problem is I just keep adding more.
We all do I guess.

Side note: I planted all that leopard grass along the fence this spring. It is doing well.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I've got to get started on some weeding.
Luckily I have a few days. It's been a good year with rain so far. Got some zinnias budding out.
I have a few Mexican sunflowers this year doing well. Had none last year.
I did get up about half the blanket flowers I potted before leaving for Santee. I knew they would die while I was gone so I stuck them in the ground.
Heavy rain covered all but one. Got some more started.
It's nice to not work everyday. I have more time for fun stuff. Problem is I just keep adding more.
We all do I guess.

Side note: I planted all that leopard grass along the fence this spring. It is doing well.

Where did you get the blanket flower seed? Are they out of a seed rack envelope or some flower seed dealer?

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Gotta chunk 25# of bi-carb in this hole in the ground.
Always something.
On the bright side, my test strips weren't working, expired, so I got enough chlorine in there to last a week or two. :ROFLMAO:

Those $10 a pack test strips are all I use. There’s enough in a bottle to last all season. I have never taken samples anywhere.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I'm guessing the doctor didn't send you to the hospital so all is okay?
Don’t know. Got to go have an echocardiogram next Tuesday morning and then a nuclear stress test Wednesday morning. She didn’t like something on the EKG

Status
Not open for further replies.