5 day stay at home vacation

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
H22 is looking forward to the 4 day weekend week after next. He wants to work in the yards at the house. Told me not to make any plans to go anywhere. Guess I'll clean the house real good. facepalm:

Last edited:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Little less talk, little more work, come now get with it.

I used to take a couple days vacation to fill orders for my flint and obsidian blade knives when I would get backed up. Spent many a day under that shade tree chipping out blades and arrowheads. Made some good money too.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Little less talk, little more work, come now get with it.

I used to take a couple days vacation to fill orders for my flint and obsidian blade knives when I would get backed up. Spent many a day under that shade tree chipping out blades and arrowheads. Made some good money too.
It was a trick to find where that corrugated pipe was buried for those two drains. One was out in the middle of the yard. Finally found it by probing with a piece of rebar. This should take care of my drainage problems. I was out in the rain sweeping water into the other drain to keep runoff from overflowing into the pool. At least Mrs. Wendy is happy now. I have to hand it to her though, she was out there sweeping water around too and without complaint.

Mexican Squealer

I live in a good vacation spot for salt water stuff but the older I get, the more I like fresh water. Try to get to Oconee any time we get a chance to string a few days together.

sinclair1

I live in a good vacation spot for salt water stuff but the older I get, the more I like fresh water. Try to get to Oconee any time we get a chance to string a few days together.
We sre still in the honeymoon phase and don’t miss the lake yet. We have been to the beach about as much as we went to Sinclair

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
I'm fix'n to take next week off and just hang around the house mostly. I need to repair my back deck, that's on the list of to do's. I plan on fishing a couple days as well. Then it's hang out in the pool, drink cold beer and cook on the grill. That's mostly how I spend my vacations. Going out of town, dealing with traffic and idiot people ain't my cup of tea. I take off from work to get away from all that.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I'm fix'n to take next week off and just hang around the house mostly. I need to repair my back deck, that's on the list of to do's. I plan on fishing a couple days as well. Then it's hang out in the pool, drink cold beer and cook on the grill. That's mostly how I spend my vacations. Going out of town, dealing with traffic and idiot people ain't my cup of tea. I take off from work to get away from all that.
Yessir, that’s correct

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
I do all the time. Finishing up a 10 day stay at home workcation. Wife is retired and we really don't care to travel for vacations. We would rather save the money for more important things, and I for one am not very tolerate of idiots/stupid people or crowds.

Did some projects around the house and built my primary deer stand at the property. I didn't get to do any fishing as the weather was crappy, but thats life.