A good ole American dream story..

Arrow3

My Venezuelan buddy Ronald has struck again here on my property!

When he moved here legally from Venezuela to get away from sex traffickers trying to steal his children, he never knew he had some country boy in him :D . I've helped him over the last few years, teaching him how to read sign and hunt the wind. He only hunts with a bow and last year he killed a doe and 8 point on my property. This morning he got his 2nd 8 point!! Love this guy! He says this kind of life isnt allowed or available in Venezuela. You won't find a better person or one who loves living in America more. .. He calls his car the redneck corolla! :rofl:

Attachments

• IMG_20230924_085342032_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230924_085342032_HDR.jpg
    435.5 KB · Views: 288
  • 20230924_090010.jpg
    20230924_090010.jpg
    603.4 KB · Views: 288

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Woohoo! The American dream is alive and well! But that beautiful buck? not so much! :clap:

Jim Boyd

Well done.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Good deal! I worked with a guy for a few years who grew up on a coffee farm in the mountains of Venezuela. He was great guy, loved to hunt and fish and dig ginseng.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I love it, got an image of him passing a Subaru driven by lib in Birkenstocks. :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Outstanding all the way around. He's exactly the kind of immigrant we're looking for! :rockon: